Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

King of All
(09-22-2012, 08:32 PM)Silent_Bob link Wrote: Yeah, he should start by getting rid of you.

like I said i am a traveler...

(09-22-2012, 10:38 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: Don't listen to her aiman! She's always drunk and lives in a gingerbread house!

her ? silent bob is a girl ?

(09-23-2012, 01:18 AM)Silent_Bob link Wrote: I actually ate the gingerbread house because I spent all my money on beer. So now I just live in a house made of empty beer boxes :'( :'(

like I said, in peru's kingdom everyone lives in poverty !

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
(09-23-2012, 02:17 PM)Aiman link Wrote: like I said, in peru's kingdom everyone lives in poverty !

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Well no shit, you're all PEASANTS. My Kingdom is known for having the smartest peasants in the world, but your IQ alone is dropping the average by 50 points.
Ok now, I should be promoted.
(09-23-2012, 04:59 PM)Faye link Wrote: Ok now, I should be promoted.

State your reasons.
she has much more reasons than you are to be king !
(09-23-2012, 05:31 PM)Peru2600 link Wrote: State your reasons.
lazy
(09-23-2012, 06:32 PM)Aiman link Wrote: she has much more reasons than you are to be king !

If it is a "she" it should be Queen then shouldn't it? Every time you reply I think to myself: "there is no way this peasant can say anything dumber than what he just said." But you always prove me wrong.
I should be the queen, you do your job and give me the honor to be.

IT'S YOUR, NOT YOU'RE -Kase
(09-24-2012, 12:46 PM)Faye link Wrote: I should be the queen, you do your job and give me the honor to be.

IT'S YOUR, NOT YOU'RE -Kase

How dare you give the King orders?!
I'm not ordering you, I'm telling you that you should do it, if you wish. :<

GTFO KASE!