Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

King of All
(11-18-2011, 08:53 PM)LilBoy link Wrote: You never get on LVM when I'm on! ;(

Sorry LilSon, like I said I rarely get on. I mostly do to just look at new buildings and things.
EVER SINCE RIEN DECIDED TO JUST DELETE MY TOWER, I said "LVM can suck a fat one!"
yo King, sup?
laughed hard at the MW3>BO part, treyarch won't get my money ever again until another proper cod is released.

But I guess I'll get BF3 tho, pretty impressive game from what I've seen...
I'm guessing for PC right? Because the console versions have been downgraded so much, game doesn't look too appealing.
(11-15-2011, 05:55 PM)Bloodst3r link Wrote: I, and Ryder have nailed it like true bosses on BO, PS3. My effort was no way near Ryder`s except for one game. I remember the game you got 34ish kills and 4 deaths, and that is why they call you a king :+

If anyone has bo on ps3 join us, and who has the guts to face us, may he rest in peace.
Add me, we can play some day :)
minecraft irl pwns
My LORD, chill parties......:/
(11-29-2011, 08:31 PM)striker link Wrote: My LORD, chill parties......:/

Unfortunately, it seems that the chill parties will be a thing of the past now... like I said in a previous post, my laptop where I had all my games died and I'm using another computer. And right now I'm just too lazy to install San Andreas and all that stuff.

:'(
My LORD  :'( :'( :'( :'(

mehh okiiii
How DARE you insults to the human race let this hot topic grow cold, you should all be beheaded.