Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(07-06-2013, 10:00 AM)Zezima link Wrote: I once killed u in the fc lol that was the best day in my samp life. Didint violax have trouble killing you? I mean hitting u was like wining a lootery ticket.

I wasn't that hard to hit. People who were able to walk all over an average 360 pinger would fight me and whinge about my ping- they were all excuses.
After 1.5 years on LVP I went to the Australian server (a 2shotting one), and was instantly the second best 2shotter. Needless to say they didn't 4shot but whenever we did it was pretty one way. On European servers I learned to lead-aim really well, so it was just a matter of killing my enemies much faster than they'd kill me.
(07-07-2013, 12:50 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: and was instantly the second best 2shotter.
just out of curiosity, who was first?
[LF]Sagat.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't miles ahead of 3, but would usually 5-2 or 5-3 them.
They were all using the bugged skins on that server though.
These were the best 4 shotters in '08/'09 imo.
1. [W]Maddolis
2. [NB]DrVibrator
3. [sLK]Violax

I always had troubles killing Maddolis, even more so than versus DrVibrator or Violax.
Violax was easy to hit though, but if you missed one shot you were dead.
Did manage to win a tourney vs Violax in the finals though.
either u guys are in denial or got memory issues or just didnt fight vibrator enough but he sure wasnt hard to kill cuz of his skillsĀ  :N
(07-07-2013, 09:04 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: either u guys are in denial or got memory issues or just didnt fight vibrator enough but he sure wasnt hard to kill cuz of his skillsĀ  :N
well he certainly always was questionable

(07-07-2013, 12:20 PM)Darius link Wrote: Define: circle jerk
A circle jerk is a sexual practice in which a group of men or boys form a circle and masturbate themselves or each other
mad cuz you're never in these discussions brah? HUH BRAH!?
(07-07-2013, 09:07 PM)HaZe link Wrote: mad cuz you're never in these discussions brah? HUH BRAH!?
xD yeah totally dude. I need a jerking pretty bad
(07-08-2013, 10:48 PM)Darius link Wrote: xD yeah totally dude. I need a jerking pretty bad
errbodies got two hands brah
Quote:Dacads link=topic=13647.msg441920#msg441920 date=1373194617]
I think it's fair to say Nater has definitely been the best sa-mp player we've seen for years, always at his peak ;)
Thanks Dacads :)

I used to play on CJA too Maddo!!! Did you play undercover? or under your proper name I don't recall seeing you. Ah Sagat that dude was epic at 2shot everyone fizzed at the bumhole when he dueled his the AUS/NZ version of HaZe of 2shot pingers :D

(07-07-2013, 09:57 AM)Maka link Wrote: inb4 Lagdolis!
Maka once a pro always a pro! I used to have screenie before my old PC died of you as [SaW]Makaveli now thats going back a while, I found one on NoV gallery of SidVicious when he was in UvH
Probably 2007 or early 2008. SaW was awesome. I don't have any screenshots at all any more, unfortunately.