Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(12-01-2012, 03:43 AM)DeLiC link Wrote: playing chivalry 24/7 - APB
hes playin all kind of shit
[Image: 2n6ho8z.jpg]
impressive bulk haze  8)
(12-07-2012, 09:00 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: impressive bulk haze  8)
what can I say, I drink my milk
(12-08-2012, 11:15 PM)HaZe link Wrote: what can I say, I drink my milk

No wonder you was so good at sa:mp  :'( Milk makes you pro, it all makes sense to me now  ;)
Yeah, stay dairy, folks.
Me: what do you think of HoogerBooger?
[sLK]Ghost: a nobody, he was one of those dudes back then with no name who would sit in the cold hours of the early morning, eating popcorn, watching the drama and gathering insight where hes so proud to use in todays forum discussions.. Acting as if he knew everything and everyone.
[sLK]Ghost: Never really paid much attention to him, even during our switch to LVP.
we gonna die gg
Don't really know who Ghost is tbh. Probably that's because I'm pretty much an authority figure in the world of SA-MP and Ghost is some no-name tool who belongs to a clan that has been dead for the past 3 years while my clan [5iN] is still going strong as ever.

Motherfuckers better grow a pair and then come bark at SA-MP legends like me.

I'm the one who knocks, Darius.
(12-21-2012, 03:44 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Don't really know who Ghost is tbh. Probably that's because I'm pretty much an authority figure in the world of SA-MP and Ghost is some no-name tool who belongs to a clan that has been dead for the past 3 years while my clan [5iN] is still going strong as ever.

Motherfuckers better grow a pair and then come bark at SA-MP legends like me.

I'm the one who knocks, Darius.
Hooger wake up please... Look at the date.  ;(