Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
The Hoobs all the way

Damn those guys rocked my world every morning before i went to school
Wow Cartoon Network FTW ! I used to watch it every day !
(11-08-2010, 02:13 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: thing is i dont put a meaning behind the words, they are just like a meaningless swear to me. lol at ppl taking stuff serious at internet anyway

Maybe they are meaningless to you, but to people you swear at, they mean a lot to them, for example if you were black, and african, and muslim aswell, wouldn't you feel very offended if some white guy says [n word] [fa**ot] [african swear swear swear..] ? maybe you wouldn't . but others would
(11-08-2010, 02:32 PM)Weezy link Wrote: Maybe they are meaningless to you, but to people you swear at, they mean a lot to them, for example if you were black, and african, and muslim aswell, wouldn't you feel very offended if some white guy says [n word] [fa**ot] [african swear swear swear..] ? maybe you wouldn't . but others would

To be quite fuckin honest I wouldnt give a damn if u called me a white sick bastard and say shit like "all whites are retards" or something like that
Matter of fact is that it's only blacks that takes "racism" seriously (pls note the "). You barely know what racism is, you see a word like nigger or something and u just flip out

Real racism is not cool, but few ppl know what that is anyway
(11-08-2010, 02:32 PM)Weezy link Wrote: Maybe they are meaningless to you, but to people you swear at, they mean a lot to them, for example if you were black, and african, and muslim aswell, wouldn't you feel very offended if some white guy says [n word] [fa**ot] [african swear swear swear..] ? maybe you wouldn't . but others would
i wouldnt give a shit about what ppl say to me over the internet but appears some ppl do lolz
Quote:Grim link=topic=13647.msg351513#msg351513 date=1289224348]
To be quite fuckin honest I wouldnt give a damn if u called me a white sick bastard and say shit like "all whites are retards" or something like that
Matter of fact is that it's only blacks that takes "racism" seriously (pls note the "). You barely know what racism is, you see a word like nigger or something and u just flip out

Real racism is not cool, but few ppl know what that is anyway
ye u sure got a point there that most ppl seems to miss
"You must be a player with an excellent attitude. We do not want whiners <...> joining our clan".
(11-08-2010, 03:05 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: i wouldnt give a shit about what ppl say to me over the internet but appears some ppl do lolzye u sure got a point there that most ppl seems to miss

Fair enough, just tone it down amigo. People have differences in opinions, to others what you could be saying might be
really offending towards them. I.e. stereotyping turks as 'hairy fags' and mentioning islam during a flamewar, as well as the
term 'sand monkeys'.
Yea come on cobra that is a wee bit racist xD

I fuckin rofl'd at that log though.

I like flaming and being racist for fun, not with intention of hurting peoples feelings. I don't do it here though because people seem to be very sensitive to it here.
(11-08-2010, 01:27 PM)Thug link Wrote: Hahahaha fuckin' awesome, I grew up with this shit!
Same lol, Catoon Network sucked ass after they came with all that new shit..

Don't forget:

Ed,Edd n Eddy Theme Song

Tom And Jerry Theme Tune

Courage The Cowardly Dog End Credits Music

Classic  :D

(11-08-2010, 12:07 PM)Weezy link Wrote: Can't wait to take a screenshot of cobra being racist again :>
Man, mind your own business for once.
Ed edd n eddy was the best!1