Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(07-30-2010, 07:01 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: 2) I guess you boys have a free spot now which needs to be filled? Where do I send my CV?
to nearest dumpster
(07-30-2010, 12:21 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: to nearest dumpster

It's only matter of time til HaZe realizes that you never really belonged to sLK. I am sorry, but I just look at the list and your name is the only one which doesn't fit there, so why you gotta fuck with the program man? :(
Nice vid Thug  ;)
(07-30-2010, 05:41 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: It's only matter of time til HaZe realizes that you never really belonged to sLK. I am sorry, but I just look at the list and your name is the only one which doesn't fit there, so why you gotta fuck with the program man? :(
ill get my CV ready
(07-30-2010, 05:41 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: It's only matter of time til HaZe realizes that you never really belonged to sLK. I am sorry, but I just look at the list and your name is the only one which doesn't fit there, so why you gotta fuck with the program man? :(
son, i am the program
(07-31-2010, 11:35 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: son, i am the program
Son, you can't keep up with these real sLK's
If i can beat you
[move]YOU FAIL[/move]
(07-31-2010, 11:07 PM)FiNaL link Wrote: Son, you can't keep up with these real sLK's
If i can beat you
[move]YOU FAIL[/move]

true,true
(07-31-2010, 11:52 PM)MaDSKiLLz link Wrote: true,true
only true cause he is in sLK and im with clans like TxC, eKz, etc..
And i can still beat him, or get VERY VERY close..
doubt that
(07-31-2010, 11:07 PM)FiNaL link Wrote: Son, you can't keep up with these real sLK's
If i can beat you
[move]YOU FAIL[/move]
if you can beat Cobra, it's most likely because he doesn't play as much and is as rusty as hell :/

@HoogerBooger, pretty sure i have a slot left still for me, 'bruv' :D