Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(03-20-2010, 09:41 PM)violax link Wrote:u kno nothin

n i been out all day so whoever was undercover sayin he was me is a fukin pussyole, slick y wud u think i wud ever invite a lil shiprunnin faggot like u? wt was the name of the undercover who invited u?

rofl oh violax when will you ever learn steroids are not the answer.
jup its scraper or JOKER Raptorz, he was on my nick too tryed joining BB server said i left slk made my name black, sweared at ppl. what a idiot fucking fanboys go get laid
(03-21-2010, 11:31 AM)Flyby link Wrote:when will you ever learn steroids are not the answer.
lmao
(03-21-2010, 12:07 PM)StickZ link Wrote:jup its scraper or JOKER Raptorz, he was on my nick too tryed joining BB server said i left slk made my name black, sweared at ppl. what a idiot fucking fanboys go get laid
:')

Yeah, he have gone undercover with lots of names acting like a scumbag, I banned him for it. ;)
(03-21-2010, 11:31 AM)Flyby link Wrote:rofl oh violax when will you ever learn steroids are not the answer.

rofl
I just talked with scraper/raptorz about all that and I think it wasnt him.
He said he's only playing as "fical" on LVP and not as "facil" cause that was the name vio used.
And about the story on BB server, he said he only joined as "stickman" and all thought he would be a faker (didnt ask about more details).
So can any admin please check the IP of that 50dollar nerd? would be cool to know who he really is.
And if it for real should be scraper/raptorz I cant help you.
lol poor slick  ;(
It isn't RaptorZ, it's ApiKz. He's been faking people on BB server before I believe.
oh i didnt expect this from ApiKz ;(
hi.