Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(01-22-2010, 08:10 PM)Holden link Wrote:supersonic electronic

gg mofuckas
zladroll'd is way old
I wouldn't be surprised as many metalcore bands have groove metal as an influence, after hardcore punk and extreme metal (or death metal).
The vocalist of a band is a major factor in whether I like them or not.
The rest of the band with a vocalist I like usually determines whether I love them or like them- ie, bands like Symphony X and Pain of Salvation I fucking adore because a) the music is amazing, and b) the vocalists are fucking godly.

Bands like Lost Horizon I certainly like (Daniel Heiman is an insane vocalist), but they don't have the same musical strength as the two aforementioned bands (though they were still a decent power metal outfit).
It's far easier for me to like something if the music's great rather than if it's just the vocalist, but if the vocalist actually turns me off (as opposed to me kinda liking it or tolerating it) then it's tough to listen to.
A
i see your into death metal
do you like cannibal corpse/job for a cowboy/suicide silence. etc :P
and metalcore is the thing right now but it will soon blow over :P
Quote:Metallicafan link=topic=13647.msg282367#msg282367 date=1264290368]
A
i see your into death metal
do you like cannibal corpse/job for a cowboy/suicide silence. etc :P
and metalcore is the thing right now but it will soon blow over :P
suicide silence is deathcore.

my favorite death metal bands are Pestilence, Atheist, and Gorod. Along with many other obvious ones like Nile, Cannibal Corpse, Cryptopsy, and Gorguts.

Atheist - Enthralled in Essence

my favorite death metal bands are Death, Morbid Angel, Carcass, Suffocation, Origin and early Kreator is pretty close to death metal

Atheist sounds pretty good
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=13647.msg282133#msg282133 date=1264173666]
Tek-One - Hate You [HQ]

Ghost & Thug!

Had to put that song on my mp3 player.
on a sidenote;
Caspa & Rusko - Born To Do It
i rarely listen to death or deathcore
it sounds like pig squeals =D but still eviceration plauge is preaty heavy death metal song
and furthermore does anyone else now a bands album banned from the whole world :P
ex)Butchered at Birth
That one's just banned in Germany.
Cannibal Corpse have some interesting (albeit completely fucked up) artwork.
Can't imagine wearing one of those shirts out in public- I mean, topless women, "fuck numetal" or "Machine Fucking Head" is one thing, but http://www.musikmachine.com/images/tscann07.JPG
or
http://www.rockabilia.com/product.php?productid=61895&cat=814&page=3
is something else.
Vader-god is dead (helleluyah) LOL  :r
yeah cannibal corpse are a fucked up thing