Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
What happened in the pasts stays there. So no more talk of who cheats or cheated and all the bullshit that goes with it.

After witnessing the sudden influx of new members, i'm here to put a temporary stop to this recruiting madness.

Furthermore, we may kick one or two recent members out of the clique. No offense to anyone, but sLK isn't a fast food buffet.

Oh, and on a sidenote;

Flyby: DFL Boss > Violax
I didn't expect this latest members into sLK.
Quote:Ghost link=topic=13647.msg240162#msg240162 date=1248658408]
After witnessing the sudden influx of new members, i'm here to put a temporary stop to this recruiting madness.

Furthermore, we may kick one or two recent members out of the clique. No offense to anyone, but sLK isn't a fast food buffet.

Oh, and on a sidenote;

Flyby: DFL Boss > Violax

I agree, sLK always had over average members and then Outbreak, Holden and Fat_Cobra turned up and i only have heard of Cobra + seen Outbreak fight a few times and i'm not saying their good fighters but they're certainly not the best. i see Violax, DeLiC, Darkfire, Sammo, Thug, Gunso, Ghost, HaZe as all experienced fighters.
People like Holden have been around for along time, but different servers. So he's experienced.
(07-26-2009, 10:45 PM)TeEjAy link Wrote: What's so fuckin funny, this guy would murder you both, no lie.
i fackin raped him many times,ask him  ;)
Why yall hating the new slk members , they'll improve.. 
I admit lately i've not been great or as good as i can be or have been. I've spent less time fighting that i used to before. Working on mine and candys server didnt give me a lot of time for fights.

So im now aiming on improving and getting better all the time. Learning from each fight.

So i'm happy to fight anyone because weather i win or not, its learning.

Plus im not claiming to be the best, or acting like it. But i know with more training i can be aiming like i used to and moving better.
I trust HaZE that when he recruited them into sLK he knew what he did .
hold me tight ghost