Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
Ok, well since we're on the subject. I own and use cheats myself. I ONLY use them for anti-cheat purposes and teaching new mods in my server about recognising cheats.

I hate using them cos they mess up my game and i have to reinstall it all.. But it helps people learn and helps me in scripting.

The best way to combat something is to know how it works.
(07-26-2009, 10:58 PM)TeEjAy link Wrote: No. So what is your point?

You asked earlier why it was so funny, so I answered.

(07-26-2009, 11:01 PM)SAFC link Wrote: Ok, well since we're on the subject. I own and use cheats myself. I ONLY use them for anti-cheat purposes and teaching new mods in my server about recognising cheats.

I hate using them cos they mess up my game and i have to reinstall it all.. But it helps people learn and helps me in scripting.

That's the exact same thing ReVolVeR did. :roll:
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=13647.msg240082#msg240082 date=1248645634]
teejaay u play since mid 09

Sure greyfox, you know me so well, pff. I been here since june 08.

(07-26-2009, 11:01 PM)Munch link Wrote: But philip admitted to cheating to Matthias, or Matthias knew about his cheating past someother way, and even though Philip never cheated on official servers or anything, he was still kicked.

But...I'm not gonna comment on Cobra's cheating past, he's admitted to it so it's not like anyone can just go around mentioning it just out of jealousy due to them not being in sLK, since everyone knows anyway.

ye, good point. But hey, it's HaZe's decision.

(07-26-2009, 11:01 PM)SAFC link Wrote: Ok, well since we're on the subject. I own and use cheats myself. I ONLY use them for anti-cheat purposes and teaching new mods in my server about recognising cheats.

Excellent point. But what kind of cheats, not like s0beit or anything right?

(07-26-2009, 11:02 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: You asked earlier why it was so funny, so I answered.

k
(07-26-2009, 11:05 PM)TeEjAy link Wrote: Excellent point. But what kind of cheats, not like s0beit or anything right?

[Image: Facepalm.jpg]
I use the ones that are more common, and come up with ways to detect them. Theres only two places i do it and its my home server (for testing anti-cheat stuff) and mine and candys server. when im teaching..

Anywhere else is a deffo no no..

I dont believe in cheating to win anything. Apart from monopoly lol.

But seriously.. To use cheats or mods to gain an unfair advantage overlegitimate players. That is wrong.

But to use cheats or mods to gain knowledge to work on detecting them. Thats harmless, the only ones who need worry are the cheaters themselves, but they're normally dumb and give themselves away anyway.
(07-26-2009, 11:11 PM)SAFC link Wrote: But to use cheats or mods to gain knowledge to work on detecting them. Thats harmless, the only ones who need worry are the cheaters themselves, but they're normally dumb and give themselves away anyway.
lol i remember when some fool joined the server with "s0beitlover"
Most people we know have cheated in other servers. This isn't anything new. I told Fat_Cobra that while he's in [sLK] he's not to cheat ANYWHERE at ANYTIME. He responded that he does not want to ruin his opportunity and I fully believe him. If he or any other member in sLK cheats while being on the roster, they'll get kicked. That's how it works.

So fucking suck it, haters.
How did this topic became from "Gratz gratz" new members , to hesoyam stuff
(07-26-2009, 11:26 PM)Zezima link Wrote: How did this topic became from "Gratz gratz" new members , to hesoyam stuff
(07-26-2009, 11:24 PM)HaZe link Wrote: So fucking suck it, haters.
passed 3 pages didint finde haters