Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(07-26-2009, 10:45 PM)TeEjAy link Wrote: What's so fuckin funny, this guy would murder you both, no lie.

True.
(07-26-2009, 10:45 PM)TeEjAy link Wrote: What's so fuckin funny, this guy would murder you both, no lie.

you'd find it funny if you knew more about him  :roll:

Where u see funny retard i just randomly added smiles and sayd gratz. 

teejay still waiting turn till haze invites you to slk ? Have a nice long wait
What? about all the cheating accusations, ye I was convinced he cheated too, only because at the time I never have seen him before, but now I watch closely, and it's legit. :+

@ Zezima: What? Invites you? lol, you will never be invited to sLK, trust me.
(07-26-2009, 10:50 PM)TeEjAy link Wrote: What? about all the cheating accusations, ye I was convinced he cheated too, only because at the time I never have seen him before, but now I watch closely, and it's legit. :+

Sigh
Alvarez was a witness to him flying cars and shit on Nx server a while back. And he has admitted to cheating in his intro.  :roll:
(07-26-2009, 10:51 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: Sigh
Alvarez was a witness to him flying cars and shit on Nx server a while back. And he has admitted to cheating in his intro.  :roll:

That may be true, but he also said that was behind him, if he cheats again, he'll just be kicked from sLK and banned, it's not like the world's going to end...
(07-26-2009, 10:53 PM)TeEjAy link Wrote: That may be true, but he also said that was behind him, if he cheats again, he'll just be kicked from sLK and banned, it's not like the world's going to end...

And did i say it was?
(07-26-2009, 10:55 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: And did i say it was?

No. So what is your point?
teejaay u play since mid 09
(07-26-2009, 10:53 PM)TeEjAy link Wrote: That may be true, but he also said that was behind him, if he cheats again, he'll just be kicked from sLK and banned, it's not like the world's going to end...

But philip admitted to cheating to Matthias, or Matthias knew about his cheating past someother way, and even though Philip never cheated on official servers or anything, he was still kicked.

But...I'm not gonna comment on Cobra's cheating past, he's admitted to it so it's not like anyone can just go around mentioning it just out of jealousy due to them not being in sLK, since everyone knows anyway.