Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(07-20-2009, 08:55 AM)Zezima link Wrote: That channel was created some time ago like month >.> , just that there weren't that meny people
oh eh
(07-20-2009, 12:05 PM)Ubernatoman link Wrote: Nah, no one knows about it before, but you join it for like 10 sec. then leave, everyday.

Yea well i dont really like irc, only go there if i need to chat with LVP admin or someone els
About time! Finally got ahold of him, Ubernatoman!
(07-20-2009, 12:18 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Yea well i dont really like irc, only go there if i need to chat with LVP admin or someone els
well IRC helps me more than game i can change my name and can consulted my stats .It,s so useful for me
Check my signature, Ubernatoman.
Oh, so  the management member  "Richard" is impersonating the poor "estroe" guy?

I seriously have to complain about that, although ur mighty admin you have no right to use other players nicknames to do pervert stuff!!!
(07-20-2009, 05:35 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Oh, so  the management member  "Richard" is impersonating the poor "estroe" guy?

I seriously have to complain about that, although ur mighty admin you have no right to use other players nicknames to do pervert stuff!!!

Shame on you dick. :D