Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
I havent seen Violax from time, but i remember that i've dueld him fom time, he have wonderful skills :P
(04-23-2009, 01:58 PM)BLoODsT3R_ link Wrote: I havent seen Violax from time, but i remember that i've dueld him fom time, he have wonderful skills :P

Violax is like the one man army of SA:MP. He has mad skillz. I haven't seen him around for ages either D:
(04-23-2009, 07:46 PM)Jerome link Wrote: Violax is like the one man army of SA:MP. He has mad skillz. I haven't seen him around for ages either D:
pft he's e-z, last time I fought him I won eventho I was drunk and I don't play actively anymore
maybe got lucky but anywaays

Lol. He's far from ez. His alt acc. has a ratio of 65+  _O-
(04-23-2009, 08:51 PM)Jerome link Wrote: Lol. He's far from ez. His alt acc. has a ratio of 65+  _O-
lal ratio _O-
(04-23-2009, 08:51 PM)Jerome link Wrote: Lol. He's far from ez. His alt acc. has a ratio of 65+  _O-

Which means jack shit.
damn thought u could come up with a proper answer instead of pwning urself
Violax is Shit. :w
Well, you people are obsessed with ratio/stats ... don't deny it. So that's why i mentioned that. But if you need proof, all you've gotta do is watch him fight for 10/15 minutes. Do that sometime, and see. If i had to pick a fighter from LVP that i think would pwn most of LVP players i would pick Vio everytime. And some other people ... but not many .. like 3 more people.
(04-23-2009, 10:11 PM)Jerome link Wrote: Well, you people are obsessed with ratio/stats ... don't deny it. So that's why i mentioned that. But if you need proof, all you've gotta do is watch him fight for 10/15 minutes. Do that sometime, and see. If i had to pick a fighter from LVP that i think would pwn most of LVP players i would pick Vio everytime. And some other people ... but not many .. like 3 more people.

Is he like your lord or something?