Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(04-15-2009, 01:12 AM)TeEjAy link Wrote: hell ye I agree, I really thought this clan was going to stay like within 5-6 members.
But fuck it, the more the merrier.

Yeah that was sort of our intentions to begin with; small effort in the numbers department, maximum results.
We probably won't be recruiting anyone for awhile unless it's a personal invitation.

Oh, and good times today on LVP.  :>
santino vs sLK

i win  :o
DFL v sLK
close but DFL
10 v 0.

DFL got the nadding skills to beat anyone.
lol ghost u won't believe this but w.e im saying anyway. about last night, towards night my pc gets hot, overheats and dies. and i had just m4'd haze and was on my way to refill and fight u, then my pc overheat and died. so i watched shameless instead D:

I'm always at [BA] server to rape your ez kill grandad ass anyday.
Darius I'm gonna have to start choosing sides here man, because I am allied with [sLK].
(04-15-2009, 12:03 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Darius I'm gonna have to start choosing sides here man, because I am allied with [sLK].

asslick some moar.
(04-15-2009, 11:07 AM)Darius link Wrote: lol ghost u won't believe this but w.e im saying anyway. about last night, towards night my pc gets hot, overheats and dies. and i had just m4'd haze and was on my way to refill and fight u, then my pc overheat and died. so i watched shameless instead D:

I'm always at [BA] server to rape your ez kill grandad ass anyday.
I'd pick shameless over anything sa-mp related.  d:)b
(04-15-2009, 03:49 PM)8Ball link Wrote: I'd pick shameless over anything sa-mp related.  d:)b
that were weird with Paddy's dad visiting him  :?