Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com | CLOSED
ye ive seen some uvh on lw. whats wrong with that?
LW has some nice new features, not to mention switch being allowed again (finally).
(07-22-2009, 02:36 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: LW has some nice new features, not to mention switch being allowed again (finally).
carkill and driveby are allowed, too...
well, they are allowed here, too, but at least theres a punishment menu for db
(07-22-2009, 07:10 AM)XiZ link Wrote: carkill and driveby are allowed, too...
well, they are allowed here, too, but at least theres a punishment menu for db

Yeah that's one thing I can't stand about LW or the Aussie server, it's that even the server's top fighters db as much as they fight on foot (less common on LW but it's still annoying). 1v1'ing a db'er is easy, but when there's 2, or after a few straight duels/fights, it's much harder.
I hate going from LVP which is a non-laming server to Aussie serv and seeing everyone nade, db, and use freaking moltovs on me. I cant escape the moltovs :O
(07-22-2009, 01:04 PM)TR1pin link Wrote: I hate going from LVP which is a non-laming server to Aussie serv and seeing everyone nade, db, and use freaking moltovs on me. I cant escape the moltovs :O

give ip
Oh yeah the molotovs are worse than the db's.
(07-20-2009, 09:26 PM)KrAyZiE link Wrote: tara ried, are u horny? :>

I AM !! /wank  :+
imo LW is pretty nice to play on here and then, although i wouldnt play there all time, cuz the script is shitz and boring.

but its fun just to take over some turfs, pwnin nubs and chattin around.

imo LVP would need a turf system like LWs too, would make LVP be wayyy more fun
(07-22-2009, 03:05 PM)Hitman link Wrote: LVP would need a turf system like LWs too, would make LVP be wayyy more fun
[Image: Amen-Brother.jpg]