Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com | CLOSED
lol Madd, I never said why we were inactive nor was I implying we're better for it. I swear you rage over nothing sometimes. W doesnt have 1 ally, Its been W,UvH,HC4L,MOB for awhile now not to mention NiP. If BA said that "5 clans vs us" back then it wouldnt have been a lie or excuse. W's website even had a front page post about HC4L being in "Outlawz" but its conveniently missing now that this drama started. And really, we arent the ones ranting and whining in this thread, Darius' post was harmless yet you had to go out of your way to insult BA yet again for nothing.
(03-26-2009, 11:57 AM)n00ne™ link Wrote: [Image: no-drama-795172.jpg]

Oh please.
n00ne, wanna start a drama show with me?  >:) _O-
(03-26-2009, 12:08 PM)Carcass link Wrote: W doesnt have 1 ally, Its been W,UvH,HC4L,MOB for awhile now not to mention NiP.
dude, the most active MOB members who used to be with W,UvH and HC4L were me(when I was a member), Benji and Juice. At the same time only 2 UvH were playing LVP and the same goes for W, although they might have reached 3. HC4L used to be and are the most active gang of the 3 gangs I mentioned. Now, when the alliance is ruined, MOB have ~3 people who play in LVP - undercova, Zmoney and Santino. It's nearly the same with UvH - KrAyZiE, Hitman, Prodrive07, n00ne(from time to time). W is near the inactive stage in LVP now - Thug is online now and FateTrip comes from time to time). And NiP - Midget46, LuCasScotT, Mafo and KiLlAh. And the people who I mentioned don't play every day, except for lucas and prodrive.
Now, the Alliance is broken and we have a few people shooting each other, ones  can't get over the fact that they're in a new clan now and they have to stop shooting ex-enemies, others don't have enough enemies, so they start shooting allies...
(03-26-2009, 09:50 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I say fuck all and throw them nades where ever you feel like.

Ya'll union princesses better man up, it's every man for himself.

LMAO!  _O-
(03-26-2009, 04:12 AM)Jag link Wrote: DFL is the new top active clan in lvp *O*
/care
hc4l is best on lvp

w inactive, uvh lol, ba ''have lifes'', bb - scared
WHERE IS THE CORPORATION!!!!!!?
[Image: taj-mahal-tomb.jpg]
(03-26-2009, 05:53 PM)sAcK link Wrote: [Image: taj-mahal-tomb.jpg]
You just killed the topic.
(03-26-2009, 03:43 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I don't need to take sides cos I don't play anymore... thank god :P
I wouldn't shoot UvH, I wouldn't shoot HC4L, and I wouldn't shoot W (duh)- we've never been officially allied with MOB and have shot them on a few occasions, but usually we only saw 1-2 MOB on, max (XiZ alone most of the time) so it was more of just letting a friend with a tag on roll with us.
Thats the thing a lot of you guys (BA) tend to jump up and down about- but the fact of the matter is that one or two people wearing tags aren't shot at by W/UvH suddenly does not mean that the entire clan is allied with us.
It's incredibly hypocritical for BA members to say that W or especially HC4L ally with a huge number of others- not only have I often seen you guys ally with randoms but you also seemed to recruit half the server (judging by your clan size) and suddenly scream "omg 4 clans vs [BA]" despite the fact that you'd outnumber us 15 to 10.
LOL. I post a simple question and you go on to flame the entire clan, you must've known it would create flame and drama.

[Image: Obvioustroll.jpg]