Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

|The MOB| - |http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mobcommunity| - 12 YEARS OLD!
(11-12-2009, 10:39 PM)Vinnie link Wrote: That goes for any trolls/shit stirrers,
ROFL. If anything your own clan leader is trollin by saying you have the best roster in all of SA-MP.  :roll: (and thanks admins for deleting my image post, I looked hard for that and its not even racist.)
All clans inflate their own image, tell me a clan which hasn't :roll:
You can also do the next best thing and idk, ignore it?
(11-12-2009, 11:01 PM)Vinnie link Wrote: You can also do the next best thing and idk, ignore it?
Or just don't talk absolute bullshit?
(11-12-2009, 09:02 PM)DCreations link Wrote: lawl u guys take this clan shit to seriously its all about fun.

hehe yes

i will also repeat. MOB has the best roster right now in sa-mp haha 3 years and still going strong and we have had so much fun along the way  ;)

most of u new people suck lol i dont get the fun out of it like b4, ive had a long run and seen good players come and go. i am at a point where i can say what i feel like saying :P

o btw keep the drama coming peepz, this topic needs some more traffic.
Or we can accept that QUIPT is in your clan, and just ignore it, it will either work out, or fail.
(11-13-2009, 04:03 AM)Holden link Wrote: Or we can accept that QUIPT is in your clan, and just ignore it, it will either work out, or fail.
that's a good plan.

gratz on the continuing success mobsters :)
(11-12-2009, 09:25 PM)Pilf link Wrote: like the others..I CANCELLED IT..and I wont say it again

What a crock of shit. You were denied by the [W]arriors and even added to our rejects list.

Go curl up into a ball somewhere.  :roll:
Chillout people,relax take cup of tea  :+
Yap, QUIPT is certanely one of the best A/D players that sa-mp has.

Agreed with yeray very much! Posting on BB forum that you are leaving and in that post saying you don't know what you are gonna do with clans... And than we found out that you was like accepted in MOB allready 8)7
N1 QUIPT!
Nuff said from Holden
hahahhaha Ziggy :P