Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

|The MOB| - |http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mobcommunity| - 12 YEARS OLD!
(12-11-2008, 05:54 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Wow, check out my sa-mp knowledge, how cool I am.

*O*
(12-11-2008, 02:08 AM)HaZe link Wrote: hey sleepy, ol' pal :)

hooger isnt that oldskool, just for the record he thinks incredibly highly about himself. he used to use the name [DBT]Bernie.

Sorry for the late reply, I had to cover the fellow officer's shift the whole night, lots of reports and paperwork...

That is incorrect information, me and HoogerBooger used to go to the law school together back in the day, but as you can see our paths led into different directions eventually. I became an officer of the law and HoogerBooger chose to stay working for the "system", otherwise known as the court system.

In law and order we trust - [DBT]Bernie
Quote:Bernie link=topic=11274.msg159892#msg159892 date=1228984613]
Sorry for the late reply, I had to cover the fellow officer's shift the whole night, lots of reports and paperwork...

That is incorrect information, me and HoogerBooger used to go to the law school together back in the day, but as you can see our paths led into different directions eventually. I became an officer of the law and HoogerBooger chose to stay working for the "system", otherwise known as the court system.

In law and order we trust - [DBT]Bernie
you have to lol @ the effort.
(12-11-2008, 08:30 PM)Darius link Wrote: you have to lol @ the effort.

Haha you damn right.
HoogerBooger wins a
[Image: big-prize-color.gif]

When is this so called ''Phase 3'' coming HoogerBooger, we waiting for ages!
[Image: 9ec951_banner.jpg]
[Image: htl.gif]
better!

by [MOB]nferno
reformat ur life juice...

Edit: Eh, wrong button, don't mind this :+
(12-14-2008, 07:13 PM)ZFU link Wrote: reformat ur life juice...

zaf00 nab here y00
(12-14-2008, 07:13 PM)ZFU link Wrote: reformat ur life juice...
hahahah
welcome Zfu