Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Quote:IDmad link=topic=320.msg88525#msg88525 date=1205067376]
I was playing on B&A server yesterday and saw this:
http://img119.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bacheatvw0.jpg
if u have cheats installed on ur computer we can never know when u use them and when not...
dead
IDmad n1
Quote:IDmad link=topic=320.msg88525#msg88525 date=1205067376]
I was playing on B&A server yesterday and saw this:
http://img119.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bacheatvw0.jpg
if u have cheats installed on ur computer we can never know when u use them and when not...

*sigh*

If you suspect anyone from B&A using cheats on LVP then simply report them and let the administrator(s) investigate and they will be rightfully banned if found to be doing so. As far as B&A members using cheats on the B&A server go, I don't see a problem with it. I'm sure they would be sensible enough to uninstall them before playing on any other servers. This has nothing to do with LVP so why post about it here other than to stir trouble?

(03-09-2008, 02:05 PM)LilJoN link Wrote:dead
IDmad n1

Dead?
(03-09-2008, 02:31 PM)RSole link Wrote:*sigh*

If you suspect anyone from B&A using cheats on LVP then simply report them and let the administrator(s) investigate and they will be rightfully banned if found to be doing so. As far as B&A members using cheats on the B&A server go, I don't see a problem with it. I'm sure they would be sensible enough to uninstall them before playing on any other servers. This has nothing to do with LVP so why post about it here other than to stir trouble?

Indeed, you should see me and Samadhi on BB server :+
Cheaters FLT !

Buhu is always cheating on B&A server :X Like samadhi on BB server :P
(03-09-2008, 02:31 PM)RSole link Wrote:*sigh*

Dead?

The fact that you allow hacking on your own server is very irresponsible. SA-MP is trying to rid the game of this stuff and you are encouraging it, i bet you ban non-BA that use cheats in your server too. Ive lost alot of respect for this clan.
nuff said
lol fag hackers.
cheating is always cheating, there's no excuse for it.
They didn't annoy someone with it?
if they want to have fun on their own server, let it be -,-'
[Image: harr.jpg]

jéjé