Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Cool, i'm actually on a pic for once :P wooo! j/k lol
(01-03-2008, 01:26 AM)OneManArmy link Wrote:Just wanted to say, very well done to everyone who was in the gang war today. I think we broke BB's back today . First in Gang base and then in the ship area.. altho, i have to point out that it was very lame of BB to keep running for health and armour more than 3 times every fight. Infact, it was lame to bring the fight near the ship in the first place. In any case, WELL DONE!

[me=OneManArmy]gives cookies to all his bb loversĀ  ;)[/me]

lie.
Still think it would be better to do wars on LVPr tho. No lagg. Yesterday when I was on the balcony at base all I saw were people lagging and warping.
(01-03-2008, 01:11 PM)Makaveli link Wrote:Still think it would be better to do wars on LVPr tho. No lagg. Yesterday when I was on the balcony at base all I saw were people lagging and warping.

Yeah, last time when we were there together it was warpy as well.

@QUIPT/yeray: -_- I have no idea if it is true or not, I don't care either. Just remember my words please.

@below: You could say that, yes.
(01-03-2008, 02:34 PM)estroe link Wrote:Yeah, last time when we were there together it was warpy as well.

@QUIPT/yeray: -_- I have no idea if it is true or not, I don't care either. Just remember my words please.
Estroe, i sayed something wrong???

And yes Maka, was warping like the hell... its becouse that i proposed to do the war in other server, all 2 sides have own server for something...
LVPr? :?
LVP regular server.

@below: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=3519.0
You mean the old server?
Why not just go to a different world? Whats wrong with that?
Vworlds still have lag for me. It's still the same server :P It's not as much as gangbase but sometimes it still lags. RS is better IMO.

@below: In order not to get people to flame again about 'non-straight' facts, I'll PM.