Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(12-23-2007, 05:02 PM)estroe link Wrote:Ffs. Uallsuck.

Think this: STFU.

I'm getting sick and tired of all this crap between BA-BB. Just cut the shit and stop the damn flaming will ya. Why do you guys have to yell at each other all the time.
I never flamed a B&A and I am the damn leader of BB, so why do you have to?
Estroe is right , you guys should stop the war between [BA] and [BB] :)
i dont want my ex girl in gang n  :P:D
(12-23-2007, 05:15 PM)Nooblet95 link Wrote:An Apology.

Through out my experience in LVP, the first gang I went to was B&A :)
I met alot of nice people, but there was someone who drove me crazy with
niceness. That person was OneManArmy. In the past I haven't been the
nicest to him. But that's because I've deeply missed his niceness.:'(
So OneManArmy,I apologize for being a bitch but from now on I would like to be your best friend

I hope you'll accept my apology because it truly did, come from the heart O+

-Nooblet

P.S. Sorrrrrrrry!  :'(

Wow thanks Nooblet. That was such a nice thing to say. Im glad you feel that way :)
[Image: sa-mp-045.jpg]
[Image: sa-mp-047.jpg]
YEAH [BA] FTW!  8)
8)

Attached Files
.png   sa-mp-009.png (Size: 338.94 KB / Downloads: 30)
(12-23-2007, 08:00 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote:Wow thanks Nooblet. That was such a nice thing to say. Im glad you feel that way :)

:D

Btw, i would like to join B&A again >:)
Ok let me rant here.

First off, Chris you need to stay out of every gang in LVP's business. All you do is post in threads that have nothing to do with you. Join a gang, post in their thread where the shit you say is wanted ok?

About OneManArmy. Why would he want to make himself have a 300 ping? a high ping is a disadvantage to the player who has it. Even if you do have to lead aim on them, they have it way worse when it comes to aiming. Lag is a major disadvantage when it comes to pings.

Next. Both [BA] and [BB] are 2 strong gangs. Though from what I seen, 80% of the time its [BA] coming out on top. I mean no offense to [BB] because I have many friends in that clan.

That's all i got for now.
(12-24-2007, 04:58 AM)HaZe link Wrote:First off, Chris you need to stay out of every gang in LVP's business. All you do is post in threads that have nothing to do with you. Join a gang, post in their thread where the shit you say is wanted ok?
Shouldn't you be gone eh? and it's a clan .
(12-24-2007, 05:09 AM)Chris5170xD link Wrote:Shouldn't you be gone eh?

Lol