Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Gang B&A

†WS† V

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: [BA]Destroyer on: Today at 01:28:08 PM » Quote Reply Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yh il take on the whole of B&A all on my own , u watch u wont kno wt hit u

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
†WhiteScarz† Violax

[glow=red,2,300]This is a threat from violax to every1 of B&A[/glow]

Trying to get him kicked outve B&A?
[glow=red,2,300]who r u??[/glow] :r
I don't know what you want to reach, but if you have a problem or some strange info
PM it to a leader, or post it on the subforum, but not in the main thread plz.
superman alias OneManArmy i thing we can create oficial B&A server on TS  :) :)
Quote:Benji link=topic=320.msg54816#msg54816 date=1197678621]
create oficial B&A server on TS  :) :)

Good luck with that :)
alright im outa B&A for gd this time, shame tomozj needs to jus chill out with the strictness, i was at college with destroyer wen he posted wot i pmed him as a joke, i tell my mate i was gna come ingame as a diff name and kill him, and he had to guess who i was, so i did, after that was over i then started helpin BA fight against BB as "yhboi" , then someone kills tomozj and he accuses me of killin him wen i was killin Balthazor... darkfire tells me to go on Violax, so i go onto that, and tomozj tells me im kicked from B&A .... like wtf, i dont see wot i done wrong... jus havin a bit of fun... well if thats how strict it is in B&A with tomozj there then oh well.. aint botherin to try get in agen its stupid, everyone in B&A is cool ... even tomozj at times wen he chills out, jus needs to relax nd stop bein so strict bout shit wen ppl jus try to hav some fun, who cares if i hav my name different... u still kno its me, im still helpin u fight against others.... well gdluck to B&A...
(12-15-2007, 01:33 AM)Nooblet95 link Wrote:Good luck with that :)

wow wow wot thanks my B  :+ tch  O+
(12-15-2007, 02:04 AM)violax link Wrote:alright im outa B&A for gd this time, shame tomozj a retard nd needs to chill out, i was at college with destroyer wen he posted wot i pmed him as a joke, i tell my mate i was gna come ingame as a diff name and kill him, and he had to guess who i was, so i did, then i started helpin BA fight against BB as "yhboi" , then someone kills tomozj and he accuses me of killin him wen i was killin Balthazor... darkfire tells me to go on Violax, so i go onto that, and tomozj tells me im kicked from B&A .... like wtf, i dont see wot i done wrong... jus havin a bit of fun... well if thats how strict it is in B&A with tomozj there then oh well.. aint botherin to try get in agen its stupid, everyone in B&A is cool except tomozj, jus a retard needs to relax nd stop bein so strict bout shit, well gdluck the rest of u B&A

i too dont know what wrong ... but gl & hf to you new gang  :+ :d
(12-15-2007, 02:04 AM)violax link Wrote:alright im outa B&A for gd this time, shame tomozj a retard nd needs to chill out, i was at college with destroyer wen he posted wot i pmed him as a joke, i tell my mate i was gna come ingame as a diff name and kill him, and he had to guess who i was, so i did, then i started helpin BA fight against BB as "yhboi" , then someone kills tomozj and he accuses me of killin him wen i was killin Balthazor... darkfire tells me to go on Violax, so i go onto that, and tomozj tells me im kicked from B&A .... like wtf, i dont see wot i done wrong... jus havin a bit of fun... well if thats how strict it is in B&A with tomozj there then oh well.. aint botherin to try get in agen its stupid, everyone in B&A is cool except tomozj, jus a retard needs to relax nd stop bein so strict bout shit, well gdluck the rest of u B&A

oh snap.. and let me say, "i knew it!" i knew you where yhboi i even said in game yhboi = Violax