Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post a question for the person below you
I don't fap.

How often does Holsje faps?
who knows. but i know that if you fap too much you'll have nightmares during your sleep

best LVP fighter of all time ?
(03-12-2017, 06:47 PM)sau Wrote: I don't fap.

lmfao sure you don't, that shit gets beaten more than a redneck's wife.

depends, but from what I recall from fucking ages ago violax was pretty hard to kill

why is the new strain of lvp players apparently deranged? there's few "newer" who can type an english sentence correctly and act normal. fuck not even back in the day we had an idiot that only said "ehahahahaha eze ezeez go sleep ezez"
Because the game is more than 10 years old.
If you only start playing now you're probably young and from a somewhat less wealthy, thus educated, country.

If you play on another server than LVP from time to time, why do you do so?
what is another server?

favorite movie of all time?
(03-20-2017, 11:03 AM)Holsje Wrote: Because the game is more than 10 years old.
If you only start playing now you're probably young and from a somewhat less wealthy, thus educated, country.

If you play on another server than LVP from time to time, why do you do so?

Damn Holsje, good fucking point indeed, never thought of it that way.

I don't have a favorite movie, I got many. Anything that stars either Pacino or De Niro from ages ago is definitely on my favorites list. Can't wait for The Irishman. Other than them I enjoy mostly horror movies, waiting for The Void atm, definitely some Lovecraft vibes on that.

What's your favorite song of all time?
Chad Cooper - Because You Can (Jolene)

My father had the song from dolly parton on from time to time, now this remix is just class imo.

How many hours on average do you sleep a day?
since no one else replies I will - 6 or 7, sometimes 5. I need to get my sleep back, I'm not that young anymore and I feel it draining my energy.

do you feel that "political correctness" is the new censorship?
No
How Often do you take a piss?
It depend if i drink much.

Best flame ever?