Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

CLASSIC HIP-HOP/UNDERGROUND/GRIME - NO REGGAE OR WEAK SHEEP SHIT
(02-06-2014, 03:04 AM)Jerome link Wrote: You can't compare them, they were just legends in their own right. Any comparison is just stupid.
Hardly... I prefer the east coast sound far more, therefore in my opinion Biggie > Pac. In terms of lyrics, flow, and production, I think Biggie wins in spades. Pac won the diss war though.
I agree with Jerome here, there's no point comparing since it's all opinion based. Hey I think 2pac is better than biggie, does that mean I'm right? I guess there's no right or wrong here since it's a subjective matter.

2pac wasn't about flow and wordplay but more about society and addressing the issues. This is why he was more influential as he had the ability to to communicate with people whether it be emotionally or mentally. This versatility and drive was something no other rapper has matched.

So yeah two different rappers with different motivations and styles
Word.
It all depends on what you like! I personally enjoy lyricism and wordflow. Some people just like the nice messages no matter how its delivered.
(02-06-2014, 03:42 PM)HaZe link Wrote: It all depends on what you like! I personally enjoy lyricism and wordflow. Some people just like the nice messages no matter how its delivered.
you put it so fuckin right man, there is no better or best, only opinions
Exactly, just like I said all a matter of opinion/personal taste. But both biggie and pac had great delivery that's for sure ;)
Capone-N-Noreaga - Illegal Life (Excellent Quality)
R.A. The Rugged Man ft. Eamon - Still Get Through The Day

*NEW* Westwood - Immortal Technique Crib Session freestyle

This channel has some great underground stuff
TRIPLE DARKNESS - REANIMATION (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
TD are too sick. Shame to not see M9 on that cut though, don't feel Malachi as a person think he's a bit arrogant and shit.
Pete Rock & DeDa - Blah Uno
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVicw2l7BHI