Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

CLASSIC HIP-HOP/UNDERGROUND/GRIME - NO REGGAE OR WEAK SHEEP SHIT
Roxanne Shanté- Big Mama
Frankenstein ft. AZ - Peace And Quiet
SHYNE-THE LIFE

Shyne Po!
Shyne Feat. Barrington Levy - Bad Boyz (HQ / Dirty)
Does anyone here listen to Japanese Hip Hop? Or Arabic?

Or even Hip Hop from any English speaking country?

Americans are getting a little too repetitive (in both style and content). And I'd like to listen to something different, in a language that I understand.
Busta Rhymes - Arab Money

this is arab
(01-17-2014, 04:33 PM)KaBooM link Wrote: Does anyone here listen to Japanese Hip Hop? Or Arabic?

Or even Hip Hop from any English speaking country?

Americans are getting a little too repetitive (in both style and content). And I'd like to listen to something different, in a language that I understand.
Most hip hop from England is fucking awful, but The Streets is a decent place to start
The Streets - The Escapist

As for Asian hip hop, I dunno much but G-Dragon is kinda cool, at least in this performance she did with Missy Elliot
G-DRAGON_0829_M Countdown K-CON in LA_늴리리야 (ft. Missy Elliott)

The best hip hop is American though, easily, I could guarantee that I could find some American hip hop that you would find refreshing and enjoyable
(01-17-2014, 04:40 PM)Shark link Wrote: this is arab

-__-

(01-17-2014, 04:46 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Most hip hop from England is fucking awful, but The Streets is a decent place to start

But I could guarantee that I could find some American hip hop that you would find refreshing and enjoyable

I would appreciate that :P

I recently found out about Hopsin, but even he feels a bit repetitive after listening to only two of his albums.

Would love something unique like this as well... His voice isn't that great to listen to, but the lyrics and rhymes are pretty good. And it's kinda rare to see a Hip Hop song talking about a subject like this, not any that I know of at least.

"They Be Like"

Edit: I just saw that other video. I'm not interested in all Asian Hip Hop, only Japanese because I can understand it. Lyrics matter the most to me.
(01-17-2014, 04:46 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Most hip hop from England is fucking awful

No, HaZe I don't think you're digging deep enough, my son.

Jehst, Farma G, Skriblah & Sundragon - Seein' Red NEW!

Jam Baxter & Ed Scissortongue - Pipe Smoke (Prod. GhostTown) *FREE DOWNLOAD*

TRIPLE DARKNESS Anathema

Life MC - A Message (Prod. DJ Nappa)

To name a few...
American hip hop is infinitely better