Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: When should the Reunion take place?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
3rd March
100.00%
41 100.00%
2nd & 3rd March
0%
0 0%
16th & 17th March
0%
0 0%
23rd & 24th March
0%
0 0%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Reunion
(03-05-2013, 08:10 PM)Jay link Wrote: You can't script/plan gang base fights. They just have to happen. n00b

I told people to create gangs in-game so we could have gang fights. Need english lessons?  :D
(03-05-2013, 08:23 PM)Shark link Wrote: I told people to create gangs in-game so we could have gang fights. Need english lessons?  :D

It was complete chaos though, the chat at least. So that was pretty much impossible.

I tried to fetch everyone to gangbase but Lithirm felt the need to nuke himself when he noticed the fetch :')
(03-05-2013, 08:33 PM)Richard link Wrote: It was complete chaos though, the chat at least. So that was pretty much impossible.

I tried to fetch everyone to gangbase but Lithirm felt the need to nuke himself when he noticed the fetch :')

Man fuck Lithirm. Fuck him.

Fuck. Him.
After a while I had to reconnect 3 times as I was bugged, then twice again when the server crashed.
Was too lazy to get back in and continue with you guys.

Nice pictures everyone..
(03-05-2013, 07:57 PM)Shark link Wrote: Zezima that's clearly a sign that you're the saviour of lvp. Someone make him crew member.

Told that to estro meny times on ts in the reunion. He just dont understand that im saviour of LVP and the new era started since i came back.

SEE THIS ESTROE? PEOPLE WANT TO SEE ME IN THE CREW LIST OF LVP, MAKE ME ADMIN. How more loyal can you be to be banned for 4 years and then come back and people saying omg omg king is back THE KING IS BACKKKKKK ZEZIMA WOOOO WE WANT UR LEGSS
I proclaim Zezima as the God of LVP.
(03-05-2013, 10:23 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Told that to estro meny times on ts in the reunion. He just dont understand that im saviour of LVP and the new era started since i came back.

SEE THIS ESTROE? PEOPLE WANT TO SEE ME IN THE CREW LIST OF LVP, MAKE ME ADMIN. How more loyal can you be to be banned for 4 years and then come back and people saying omg omg king is back THE KING IS BACKKKKKK ZEZIMA WOOOO WE WANT UR LEGSS
i definitely want your legs, those sexy long legs
(03-05-2013, 10:03 PM)Agent link Wrote: After a while I had to reconnect 3 times as I was bugged, then twice again when the server crashed.
Was too lazy to get back in and continue with you guys.

Nice pictures everyone..

happened to me too :/ and randomly get auto paused. Server ain't ready for 60+
I ordered another PC will have it Friday and will get it up and running over weekend , Shoot me a PM if ya wanna catch up with LVPs favourite panda  O+

ZEZIMA I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! HAVE MY BABIES!!!!  O+
Sunday night  :D