Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: When should the Reunion take place?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
3rd March
100.00%
41 100.00%
2nd & 3rd March
0%
0 0%
16th & 17th March
0%
0 0%
23rd & 24th March
0%
0 0%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Reunion
(02-13-2013, 12:33 PM)Cyrix404 link Wrote: Want me to get Tenshi to unban you?
Roflmao _O- No thanks mate, Thanks for the offer tho ;)
It could be a two-day thing too. Say 70% can make it Saturday, and a different 70% can make it on the Sunday, may as well advertise it like that.
(02-12-2013, 03:28 PM)Darius link Wrote: LMAO omg that was one of the first servers I used to play all the time, loved it :D

Yeah same and Capture The Flag, Randy's Arena Meltdown _O-, Lost Isle Deathmatch etc
Voting poll has been changed, you can now vote in more than one option, in case you can come more than one day. We could even make this a weekly event. We'll see how this goes first, then we'll think of something.
(02-13-2013, 05:55 AM)HaZe link Wrote: name dropping is so cool

Indeed, you should do that more often brah.

You should lighten up too, I mean you are one of the oldschool dawgs but you have always been a bit of a whinely little bitch too tbh :/
(02-15-2013, 09:33 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: You should lighten up too, I mean you are one of the oldschool dawgs but you have always been a bit of a whinely little network technician too tbh :/
Probably because he doesn't find you funny and the fact that you never give it a rest
Some sunday at 21.00 gmt +1 is good, well not for nater and madd xD
Yeah it'll be a shit time for me no matter what.
The 15th-17th weekend won't be great for me, also Saturday the 23rd not so much (as I'll have to wake up real early on the Sunday), but other days might be best. It's not about me anyway, the timing's just awkward so I'll see what time is confirmed and try my best to make an appearance.
(02-17-2013, 12:15 AM)Darkfire link Wrote: Some sunday at 21.00 gmt +1 is good, well not for nater and madd xD

<_< Meanie, It doesn't worry me what time but on Sunday can't be to late at my nighttime because I work Mon-Fri and get up early  :roll:
(02-16-2013, 02:42 AM)Darius link Wrote: Probably because he doesn't find you funny and the fact that you never give it a rest
preciseeeeely. all he does is try to create some dumb internet persona and tries to convince everyone that he was significant when really he never was good at this game