Don't make me...
The Stranglers - No More Heroes

On topic :P
Dethklok-The Cyborg Slayers (Dethalbum II) HQ with lyrics
THUNDERRRRRHORSE.

In the meantime, enjoying some prog:

Constantine - The Darkest Grace - Progressive Metal
http://themusic.com.au/listen/all/2012/0...t-sauvage/
Ah yeah my gf bought it and brought it round a couple of days ago, still here and haven't listened to it but will probably give it a whirl tonight. L'Enfant Sauvage did make me nervous listening to it last night, just as the Devin one did a few months ago, but according to that first guy's comment it still delivers. I doubt it'll be a FMtS or TWoAF to me, but hopefully it'll be well worth a listen.
Yeah, it's no TWoAF, but it's still a good album. You have it already though? It only gets released here next Tuesday or so.
Vengeance Law.wmv

This is some weird shit. It's like a mix between thrash and melodeath. Not bad though, something different for once.
Interesting. Don't think I'll get into it much further but it was an interesting listen.

I listened to that Desultor album just now, they have a very good sound but the album on the whole is too monotonic. I like the Nevermore/Queensrycheish influences with their extreme sound. The album's very much worth a listen, but in the future I'll probably just pick out 2-3 songs and listen to those.
Posted out of boredom :p

WHITECHAPEL - This Is Exile

Asking Alexandria- Morte Et Dabo Lyrics
Deathcore can be posted in the offtopic bullshizzle section out of boredom.
I still fail to see how people do not notice the difference between extreme metal and hardcore.