Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Euro 2012
Croatia - Irland 3-1!

Nice game!
(06-10-2012, 05:32 PM)Pedro link Wrote: I'm looking forward to watch England and France tomorrow as well.

i think it will be a draw or  win for france benzema and Giroud are so good forwards such as rooney , difficult to predict , i hope to see a epic match  8)
anyway i really hope that Portugal wins against denmark , and then we beat Netherlands as usually  :P
And it was indeed a draw, 1-1 for France - England. Sadly I couldn't watch it since they don't broadcast all matches on TV, only a few. For the time being, my favorites are Netherlands and Germany for obvious reasons. Both teams are very good (I personally love NL's style and have their shirt lol), and are likely to win the cup.

Still, in these last years football has changed a lot: it's not like it used to be, that there was a superior and nearly untouchable team which would always end up wining or going far enough in the tournament. Now anyone has a chance, as you could see it in Euro 2004 where Greece won.

Spain is of course another great candidate, but I personally consider their playing style (just like Barça's) boring as fuck. Just touch here, touch there until the rival gets tired. That's why it's not one of my favorites, but it's evident they also have a great team.

Netherlands vs Denmark was even hilarious, it seemed as if Paul the Octopus was shitting on NL from the beyond... It was hard to believe they missed so damn many chances, but well, that's football. Give one small chance and up the ass you go.

Spain vs Italy was also a great match, and Italy really surprised me. I was expecting Spain as the obvious winner, but Italy played great. It has a VERY strong defense, which is what didn't let Spain progress.

I also like France and England, but I can't comment on those two until I see them playing (France) and Rooney is back in (England).

So far I've enjoyed the cup, and can't wait for wednesday's Netherlands vs Germany, which will be imo the best match in the group stage. Netherlands will HAVE to beat Germany or at least tie the game, because another loss = out. I really want NL to pass to quarters.
Cant wait for tonight!  :o

In november in a friendly match, Germany beat Holland 3-0.  I expect a draw tonight, I do think that Germany is the slightly better team, but Holland has nothing to lose, they basically NEED to win tonight. If they lose, they're almost certainly out.
Even Munich beat Netherlands.. Germany should do this aswell  :roll:
Should be an easy win for Portugal, unless they pull of a performance like Netherlands.. _O- As for Netherlands it will be a tough match but they also have what it takes to win if they actually finish their chances this time round.
Cristiano Ronaldo AKA Fernando Torres!

i hope that he can be decisive on netherlands :)
it was such a crazy match today , i dont have voice anymore  :o
Right now Netherlands can say goodbye to EURO 2012  :w

Losing 2-0, and playing TERRIBLE compared to what they did vs Denmark. What a disappointment.

From now on I'll support Germany :)
Vaaaaaannn Persieeeee, 2-1 :D

Edit: GG.
Hitman, by now I can tell you with all pride, FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING GERMANY. Well not really since I'll support Germany xD but yeah, NL should at least have defeated Denmark so that it wasn't in such a hard situation by now. Now only a miracle will help them pass: They MUST defeat Portugal by at least 2 goals (which is kind of impossible seeing how they played today), and Germany MUST defeat Denmark (the easiest part). I wouldn't be surprised though if they also lose to Portugal.