Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Lethal Vengeance || Lv. || www.lv-clan.com

Saw  people comment on him few days ago while I was playing.^^ removed
I asked you know. :D
yea that one, he showed me he's clean, he took hits whenever he should and I personally trust him. Today we played a lot of TCWs and not 1 single player was crying or saying he was cheating.
He's still not a full member though, so if anything suspicious will be repeated then he wont get full member obviously. But for now I don't see anything wrong. In the vid he fell from the stairs, which can take 2 HP as well
yeah, because you take fall damage whilst still falling and in mid air....  :roll:

meh, as long as you guys stick to your word when you say if he gets caught AGAIN he will be kicked  :r
(02-23-2012, 12:05 AM)Darius link Wrote: yeah, because you take fall damage whilst still falling and in mid air....  :roll:

meh, as long as you guys stick to your word when you say if he gets caught AGAIN he will be kicked  :r
He gave me his word he isn't using anything, so I rather believe him.

EDIT:
New forum theme up, new domain up: lvclan.co.cc
We're offering 1 clan to use our mumble aswell.
Check it out!
Mashal has been accepted as TRIAL member.
We just won an epic CW vs ACI with a final score of 8 - 1 to us. Well played from both sides.
[Image: JAcg3.png]
Nice Lv ;)
thx ;)
I'm back after having the most insane week of my life, and as I expected Lv kept the lvl high, we won 3 more CWs 8)
against wTs, dTeam and SAK
(03-17-2012, 01:40 PM)MaZ link Wrote: I'm back after having the most insane week of my life, and as I expected Lv kept the lvl high, we won 3 more CWs 8)
against wTs, dTeam and SAK
When will u be brave enough to accept our challenge?