Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
After Gibson scored the winner against man city in the week Ferguson came out and said, with a wry smile on his face "It's all part of the plan".

i wouldn't be surprised if Webb did the same thing.
F&ck yea.3:3 epic match.Epic De Gea saves at the end.
(02-05-2012, 07:10 PM)bulletinu link Wrote: F&ck yea.3:3 epic match.Epic De Gea saves at the end.
Ahem, reality check. It's 3-2 for Chelsea. You know it to be true.
What a dire game of football, seems like we played for a draw and Liverpool, this season, aren't capable of breaking teams down.

A good point nonetheless.
(02-06-2012, 10:58 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: What a dire game of football, seems like we played for a draw and Liverpool, this season, aren't capable of breaking teams down.

A good point nonetheless.

Liverpool were looking for a win and Spurs seemed happy to play for a draw. And as usual this season, away keepers have the game of their life at Anfield. That's no disrespect to Friedal, of course, as I really rate him. I always have.

I think Scott Parker and Adebayor were Spurs' biggest threat. Bale thinks he's C.Ronaldo or something with the way he was playing. And I'm mainly referring to the dive. He caused a couple problems but it wasn't one of his best games. Good job we put Martin Kelly at RB for this game. Bale would have had fun with Glen Johnson.

Spurs were without van der Vaart and I think some other key players and Redknapp wasn't there and we still couldn't beat them. At Anfield! I'd have thought with it being a big team (yes, I am calling Tottenham a big team :)) we'd have handled the game better since we do much better against the big sides. Even though it was Tottenham who haven't been our easiest opponent in recent years.
suarez is still a little mug
I agree that he's a deplorable human being but I believe that was a genuine accident, if you look at the moment he kicked Parker his body was shaped as if to volley the ball and if it hadn't been headed by Parker he would've conected.
if u dont get a penny for a nice dive, start crying, it might help
[Image: suarez2yd0v.gif]

sure looks as painful as getting hit by a bus
[Image: Rodwell.gif]

Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=22551.msg415254#msg415254 date=1328722565]
if u dont get a penny for a nice dive, start crying, it might help
[Image: suarez2yd0v.gif]

sure looks as painful as getting hit by a bus
[Image: Rodwell.gif]

Footballers dive? *Shocker*

What's your point? As if we didn't already know Suárez isn't one of the cleanest players in the league.
my point is he's a muppet and a crybaby. disgrace