Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | (not dead, still around)
(11-10-2011, 03:17 PM)SleeP link Wrote: BB- Bye Bye

Right, I see.

But why did you hack though?
(11-10-2011, 03:17 PM)DarkBankai link Wrote: few weeks ago when he was using healthax to kill me and i was spamming the report chat with that no one believed me....Dx was like "bankai stop crying"

bankai stop crying

O+
I wasnt cheating... I was just do the sawnoff bug because one stupid guy do the refill... And I was do /tp not ilegal TP's ...
Now no one will accept me in any good clan...BUt OK...
(11-10-2011, 03:19 PM)SleeP link Wrote: I wasnt cheating... I was just do the sawnoff bug because one stupid guy do the refill... And I was do /tp not ilegal TP's ...
Now no one will accept me in any good clan...BUt OK...

lol u were toggling (u suck at it tbh), took ur armor off and suddenly u didnt lose any health. after u saw u cant hit me u used sawnoff no-reload bug and failed to kill me with that.... i cant comment on ur illegal tp hacks but most likely its true since u denying all other shit i saw
That was a nice try at making it look like the bug, I agree. But it went impossibly fast. Not to mention the teleports were way too soon too.
(11-10-2011, 03:26 PM)Richard link Wrote: That was a nice try at making it look like the bug, I agree. But it went impossibly fast. Not to mention the teleports were way too soon too.

And that he didn't lose any bullet when firing.
Or that it would make him invulnerable.
Sawn off unlimited shooting bug never decrease your bullet... I've tried that few months ago...
Quote: link=topic=28948.msg407860#msg407860 date=1320938814]
Sawn off unlimited shooting bug never decrease your bullet... I've tried that few months ago...

ban
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=28948.msg407861#msg407861 date=1320938845]
ban
Never do in this server, just Dx server which is I can test few bug... I'm not an idiot who test it or abuse it in this server like F8 abuse...