Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | (not dead, still around)
Quote: link=topic=28948.msg407760#msg407760 date=1320862201]
i guess yea i knew that .. why ?

Wasn't aimed at [Dx] really, just in general! I didn't know (or know UniQ at all) until I checked up with his ban :P
lol ignorance
(11-09-2011, 08:08 PM)Richard link Wrote: Wasn't aimed at [Dx] really, just in general! I didn't know (or know UniQ at all) until I checked up with his ban :P

he had good skills.. even though he was in a bad clan before ; never knew about his hacking though..
Cheating Hacking wont be tolerated

neither sneaking in under cover to get into [Dx] just so you can give us a bad rep

its just low to do that

UniQ please post an explanation on our forums asap

if you dont auto kick out of clan simple as that  :w
He'll be kicked just need to contact him once spree
Bye2 Uniq  :w ... You are such an asshole... Just saying the true from my heart so no hard feeling  ;)
OMG I am [Dx]SleeP I was just change my nick to [Dx]UniQ because you guys was say that my nick was shit as "SleeP" and I was changed it...Myb make my nick as SleeP again...But ok... Im kicked... BB Guys I was spend one of Great time with you for RL... BB !  :'(
That warrants cheating indeed. Unban perhaps?

BB? Not Dx?
BB- Bye Bye
(11-09-2011, 06:59 PM)Richard link Wrote: Just to make things funnier, did you guys know that [Dx]UniQ = [ODM]SleeP? :D
few weeks ago when he was using healthax to kill me and i was spamming the report chat with that no one believed me....Dx was like "bankai stop crying"