Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Heavy Metal
I'm glad you feel that way, now you know how we feel when it comes to -core :P
(10-17-2011, 12:48 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I'm glad you feel that way, now you know how we feel when it comes to -core :P
true i give an apology for that
No there's no need to apologize, you're willing to learn more about the subculture and listen to the music you like rather than what people tell you to like, and that's commendable.
(10-18-2011, 04:49 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: No there's no need to apologize, you're willing to learn more about the subculture and listen to the music you like rather than what people tell you to like, and that's commendable.
Indeed :) If you like something and others don't who gives a shit, We all have invidual taste on what we like and dislike, If you don't like something and people try and pressure you into it tell them to just fuck off, Its your life do what ever makes you happy dude, For EG. We (IE: Maddolis, Maka, and myself) like traditional heavy metal and you like core(s) we don't hate you for it we just aint to into it ourselves you listern to it if you like it. I enjoy some core(s) myself, I just hate wannabes that think they are better then other "metal" bands out there :)
Hear that Maka?
Nater's a corefag, get him!
(10-18-2011, 06:29 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Hear that Maka?
Nater's a corefag, get him!
[me=Nater]runs[/me]
Eeep :P I'm not a corefag rofl, I like several types of metal and surrounding genres, If you guys don't its all good :) We all have our own tastes  ;)
Nater's going to be the meat in our wall of death sandwich!
(10-18-2011, 07:15 AM)Maka link Wrote: Nater's going to be the meat in our wall of death sandwich!
I'm down for that :) Doesnt worry me, I plan to go into a wall of death if I get hurt I don't care  O+ I'm metal (and mental) as fuck!! \m/ Death to all but metal  :7

EDIT:
Maddolis question for you bro :) Do you have a jacket with patches on it? If so what type and where you get it? Also how you put patches on? I plan to use bifurcated rivets or other types of riverts I have found and then sew on in spots.

http://www.marishaccessories.com.au/products.html

I found "Double Capped Riverts" on there I think I might try them
I got a black denim vest, and I hand-sewed all my patches on.
(10-18-2011, 11:49 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I got a black denim vest, and I hand-sewed all my patches on.
Hell yeah man :D Thats kick ass, Want to do mine? I'm willing to pay :P