Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Heavy Metal
(10-18-2011, 12:21 PM)Nater link Wrote: Hell yeah man :D Thats kick ass, Want to do mine? I'm willing to pay :P

lol lazy much? I'd do it for you but mine always turns out crookedXD
(10-18-2011, 12:21 PM)Nater link Wrote: Hell yeah man :D Thats kick ass, Want to do mine? I'm willing to pay :P

Hahah yes if I did yours then it wouldn't be yours.
It's all about the blood, sweat and tears (or realistically, hours of sewing and minimal amounts of blood) that go into it that make it that much more valuable to you.

However if your heart is content on buying one (don't know why, laziness count!) then some people sell them on ebay occasionally.
one of the best solos ive ever heard from a Metal band

Pantera | Domination

Pantera - Domination

Btw Dragon-force dosent have much appeal to me shure it may be better than that
but still i prefer a beat i can bang my head in Sync to

just about all of Pantera's songs have amazing solos i just wish he where still alive today  :'(
(10-18-2011, 01:44 PM)Silent_Bob link Wrote: lol lazy much? I'd do it for you but mine always turns out crookedXD
I'm not lazy just suck at sewing :P

(10-18-2011, 02:17 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Hahah yes if I did yours then it wouldn't be yours.
It's all about the blood, sweat and tears (or realistically, hours of sewing and minimal amounts of blood) that go into it that make it that much more valuable to you.

However if your heart is content on buying one (don't know why, laziness count!) then some people sell them on ebay occasionally.
True I'm going to rivert them on, and perhaps some sewing, I might take a trip back home and get my nan to teach me how to sew :P

Quote:SuicidalSpree link=topic=24299.msg405317#msg405317 date=1318985141]
one of the best solos ive ever heard from a Metal band

Pantera | Domination

Pantera - Domination

Btw Dragon-force dosent have much appeal to me shure it may be better than that
but still i prefer a beat i can bang my head in Sync to

just about all of Pantera's songs have amazing solos i just wish he where still alive today  :'(
Fuck yeah mate Pantera kick major ass I love them myself and guess what!!!! I am wearing my Pantera top atm!!!! Rofl :D and Dragonforce aint that shit hot they have some ok stuff nothing I would call great imo