Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
Milan 2 - 2 Barcelona, Milan got lucky in the last minute.
Villarreal 0 - 2 FC Bayern

they can be pretty lucky lol, could have been easily been 0-4, plus they were obviously favored by the REF. Game was very nice to watch, altho Bayern kept missing chances all the time, kind of disappointing. The 2-0 victory was well deserved.

Man City 1 - 1 Naples, didnt watch the match but im lucky about the result. Good for bayern :P
waiting for gaahls reply here  :X
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=22551.msg402157#msg402157 date=1316065851]
no heart  :D
An interesting fact regarding the Spurs-Liverpool game on sunday - Jamie Carragher has scored three own goals against (or should that be for) Tottenham, as many  league goals as he has scored for Liverpool in his entire career.

Here's hoping he carries on that great tradition...
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=22551.msg402157#msg402157 date=1316065851]

[Image: fffuuu2.png]
Lol, I'd 8-2 be an Arsenal fan 4-3 weeks.

Oops I reposted the joke wrong, and now it's going to go stale as fast as the 8-2 one did.

Quote:I'd 8-2 be an Arsenal fan right now, they've had to put up with these jokes 4-3 weeks.

^The proper one. :)

Poor Arsenal. I know how they feel. :)
(09-17-2011, 05:55 PM)Munch link Wrote: Lol, I'd 8-2 be an Arsenal fan 4-3 weeks.
heheheh.
I just saw the Blackburn vs Arsenal highlights on Match of the Day. Some nice goals there, Yukubu got two nice goals and Arsenal also gave Blackburn two nice goals (own goals).

The Arsenal goals were nice as well, however they didn't show much spirit, there were times when they could have got another goal. There was a penalty shout near the end and they didn't fight for it. Then they got a corner when it was no corner, the ball was still in play.

And Arsene tried saying one of Blackburn's goals was offside. It was offside but was so close unless you had a really sharp eyesight you wouldn't see that. Good to see him realising it is not just the referee decisions that cost him the game.
Tottenham 4:0 Liverpool

Ex-scouse me, that was uncalled for. See ya later, Adam and Skrtel.