Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(09-01-2011, 09:35 AM)Munch link Wrote: This is what you got on loan. :)

Yossi Benayoun Over Head Kick In His Own Face Chelsea

Shame we never got Yossi back. One of Rafa's biggest faults was wasting him.
hahaha :p , is he any good ?
(09-01-2011, 09:42 AM)azerty link Wrote: hahaha :p , is he any good ?

At Liverpool he was one of my favourites. He used to come off the bench and put in the effort and scored vital goals. He's a bit like Crouch, just not as clumsy. He's a bit old now though.

He's Premier League proven so that just makes it better.
Crouch and Jenas gone \o/ that's good enough for me. Props to Daniel Levy for sticking to his guns over Modric, it's nice to see that footballers don't always dictate things.
(09-01-2011, 10:06 AM)Munch link Wrote: At Liverpool he was one of my favourites. He used to come off the bench and put in the effort and scored vital goals. He's a bit like Crouch, just not as clumsy. He's a bit old now though.

He's Premier League proven so that just makes it better.
oh please not crouch 8)7 8)7 8)7
(09-01-2011, 11:00 AM)azerty link Wrote: oh please not crouch 8)7 8)7 8)7

I said a less clumsy version of Crouch. At Liverpool Crouch would come on in the last 10-20 minutes and win the game. He was like a super sub. Yossi was similar, he'd come on and would change a game.

One question I have to ask about the transfer window...how is Heurelho Gomes still at Tottenham?! And more importantly how and why is he still number 1 goalkeeper? Does Harry watch the same Tottenham as us?
He's not no.1 atm that's for sure. He only started our first game against Hearts and wasn't even on the bench against City (Cudicini was). When we bought Cudicini as competition for him he went on to have a magnificent season and was one of the reasons we got 4th so I'm hoping for something similair.

The thing with Gomes is he'll make saves most 'keepers aren't capable of but when he's off form he looks absolutley terrible. Very much in the David James mould of GKs.
It's Bill Shankly's birthday today!

Happy would-be 98th birthday, Sir Bill Shankly!

Why he was never knighted I'll never know.
(09-02-2011, 02:13 PM)Munch link Wrote: It's Bill Shankly's birthday today!

Happy would-be 98th birthday, Sir Bill Shankly!

Why he was never knighted I'll never know.
Happy Birthday *O* :) He died on my birthday :+ 29th of September
The Amazing NEYMAR (Santos x Flamengo)

Seriously, what the fuck. CMON INTER, BUY HIM!
he is going to madrid or barcelona.. at the start was looking like he was going madrid.. but then he said on brasilian tv that barcelona is the best world team and he wont care to play here so... i dont know how it will end.. the thing is he is not changing team untill 2012-2013 seasson