Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
Liverpool are top of the league. Now that's something you don't see every day.

And even better, Emile Heskey scored! Heskey has scored more goals this season than Chelsea!

And Everton lost their first home game against QPR!

A good weekend so far. If Man U lose tomorrow then it'll be a great weekend. :)

I had a feeling Liverpool were gonna grab the win at the Emirates. We've never beat Arsenal at the Emirates and haven't beaten them in an away game since the year 2000, and we struggle with them at home, but with their two suspended players and losing Fabregas and the uncertainty of Nasri made me believe we could actually win this time round.

Wenger needs to stop being so conservative and make better use of the transfer window.
(08-20-2011, 05:33 PM)Munch link Wrote: And Everton lost their first home game against QPR!
_O-
(08-19-2011, 04:42 PM)Swift link Wrote: LMFAOOOO LITEZ R U FUCKIN TROLLIN OR SOMTHIN? ITS A FACT THAT PREMIER LEAGUE IS THE BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD .. ALSO THE HARDEST LA LIGA SOME SHIT SLOW LEAGUE PREMIER LEAGUE SO FAST
ur drownin me with ur tears
yer good game liverpool were the better side tho they looked the ones who were gonna get anythin out of it .. u dont see teams go to arsenal an have more possesion so
ofc premiere league is the best. only thing u can see from la liga is diving faggots covered with tears, makin theatre every move..

2-0 fulham lost to wolves lol, not a big deal, we'll get next match!!! GO GO COTTAGERS
GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!!!!!!!!!! *O* *O* Man U 3 - 0 Tottenham :D :D had a wager with my boss and won yay he goes for Tottenham  _O-
Barcalonaaaaaa !!!!! 3 - 2 Real madrid

SUPER BARCA !!!!
(08-23-2011, 12:44 PM)HatZ link Wrote: Barcalonaaaaaa !!!!! 3 - 2 Real madrid

SUPER BARCA !!!!

Lol, now you're just trolling.

Apparently Samuel Eto'o will be £384,000 a week while playing for the Russian club. He's 30 years old, got about 2-3 seasons left and will be getting nearly £20m a year. That's just insane!

I wouldn't say no to that wage package, but still.

The 11/12 Champions League draw has been made.

Group A: Bayern Munich, Villarreal, Manchester City, Napoli
Group B: Inter Milan, CSKA Moscow, Lille, Trabzonspor
Group C: Manchester Utd, Benfica, Basel, Otelul Galati
Group D: Real Madrid, Lyon, Ajax, Dynamo Zagreb
Group E: Chelsea, Valencia, Bayer Leverkusen, Genk
Group F: Arsenal, Marseille, Olympiacos, Borussia Dortmund
Group G: Porto, Shakhtar Donetsk, Zenit St Petersburg, APOEL FC
Group H: Barcelona, AC Milan, BATE Borisov, FC Victoria Pilsen

Group A looks like the toughest group. Man City have a fight on their hands. Chelsea's group looks like a challenge too. Arsenal's group doesn't look too hard either, although in their current state I don't think it'll be as easy as it should be.

For Group H I think it's safe to say Barça and AC Milan will walk that group.

Man Utd seem to have it pretty easy too, with Benfica looking like their only real threat.
Quote:Group D: Real Madrid, Lyon, Ajax, Dynamo Zagreb
Crap. Oh well, at least I'll get to see 2 good games as I'm going to all 3 home games :D