Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Extreme Metal
Probably won't be checking it out then. Will probably dig in some older work though or so.
I'll see what next week brings. Been trying to find new bands to me and stuff. If there's any recommendations feel free to post them by the way. I'm mainly checking into traditional heavy, power, prog, death and black (or folk influenced) at the moment. I love me some story-telling albums too, like this one I got from Lemuria, and for example Crimson by EoS.

Bloodbath - Feeding The Undead
No shit Maka, I'm actually listening to that album now.
It's beginning to get freaky.

For story telling albums, definitely listen to Winterhorde's 2010 album 'Underwatermoon.'
Also Ayreon.
I'll be sure to check them out this week still. In the meantime I went buying myself a little present (though it doesn't belong in this topic).
I may be going to Wacken. :D
Gojira - Death Of Me
I'll be seeing Gojira in 3 months or so in a festival.
It's no Wacken but at least I'll be able to see Devin, Van Halen, Alice Cooper and Danzig if I so please.
Nice, I've been listening to their older stuff lately. Its a bit more experimental than their more recent albums. They're underrated but I like them alot
edit: double post  :(
Ohai Carcass  O+ Just listerning to Carcass atm hehe

carcass - cross my heart

^ Kick ass song imo  O+ I have 2 Carcass albums i likey :D and they have DVD's with them too
I wouldn't say that Gojira are underrated within the heavy metal scene.
I've only heard From Mars to Sirius so I'll probably check out another album of theirs a week from now or whenever I've got the free time.