Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(04-28-2011, 04:40 PM)yeray link Wrote: we like to play football instead of kick boxing oh yes we do

Patada Voladora De Jong a Xabi Alonso [España Vs Holanda] 2010

wat? can't you see he dived ?  :(

(04-29-2011, 12:43 PM)yeray link Wrote: with agression i mean that

Marcelo

Arbeloa

or that

Marcelo agression

i cant find a video from that action you talking about, and i have to admit busquets did a lil comedy there but that doesnt means marcelo didnt touched him. See the video again and tell me what is doing marcelo with his left hand when busquets comes close to him

1. video
busquets slips and loses his balance. seeing he will lose the ball anyway, he feels a little touch and starts rolling on floor grabbing his head.

2.video
arbeloa runs for ball, villa is behind him and cant get past, he tackles him behind (straight red card), arbeloa stands up, steps on villas foot. another rolling on floor may start.

3.video
marcelo trying to avoid that roller on floor, this time he wiggles too fast and marcelo is forced to step on it. btw learn the difference between stepping and stamping on someone.

most of this is a situation where both fight for ball, all of them end up barca player spinning around holding heads and faces etc.

the video i was talking is here:

from 1:17

Mascherano, Pedro, Busquets - My face hurts

lol and yeray everywhere u say "u admit they did a little bit acting". lol noone touches their face and they start grabbing their face. this reminds me how Rivaldo was hit by the ball to knees or smthg, and grabbed his face, after the match the video was watched again and Rivaldo got a punishment for acting. it was in some world cup imo. any barca player gets a punishment? no
giving red card to van persie was the right decision? - no
giving red card to pepe was the right decision? - no

lets see what will happen in nou camp, i hope guy richie or someone will be watchin it, lots of talents to hook up with.
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=22551.msg385120#msg385120 date=1304083721]
1. video
busquets slips and loses his balance. seeing he will lose the ball anyway, he feels a little touch and starts rolling on floor grabbing his head.

a lil touch? 00:46 and tell me where is marcelo hand hitting please. He didnt hitted him by wrong, marcelo did that on porpose

2.video
arbeloa runs for ball, villa is behind him and cant get past, he tackles him behind (straight red card), arbeloa stands up, steps on villas foot. another rolling on floor may start.

If you ever played football (talking like this i really doubt you did) you should know how much hurts getting stepped by aluminium studs, and again.. he did it on propose, that wasnt an unfortunate accident

3.video
marcelo trying to avoid that roller on floor, this time he wiggles too fast and marcelo is forced to step on it. btw learn the difference between stepping and stamping on someone.
you really believe your own words?

From 10 to 25 years i played football on diferent leagues/divisions (football & indoor football), there is nothing i have to learn about it sinze i have feelt  those actions on myself.
The thing is, step/stamp/kick/hit/punch anyone without the ball is considered agression and should be punished with yellow/red card depending of the action.

Madrid turned a dirty society since mourinho is there. They playing like if madrid was an italian team, even c.ronaldo admited he dont like to play like this.

Mourinho is just crying, saying fc barcelona have people in uefa and we won everything we had on last years thanks to them, saying the spanish league is bought by barcelona.

And going back to pepe red card, did you heard about a man called newton? he said something like "to each action, there is a reaction = or oposited", that means if alves is going with the inertia (is that the word?) to 1 side, and on 0.5 seconds his leg goes launched to the oposited side, someone had to touch him right?

I invite you to try all times you want the movement alves did, and after it you'll notice if im right or dont

kisses :*

P.D. Heard if you finish the new mortal combat 2 times consecutives on hard mode, you unlock pepe :o
1.yes a little touch, im playin football daily mang, touches by hand are not painful at all, no need to grab your head or face when someone puts his hand on your shoulder. its not like mike tyson punching u lmao.

2.arbeloa wouldnt step on his feet if villa hadn't tackled him down... villa's own fault and got lucky to not to get a red card. btw in football its mandatory to wear shin-guards.

3.noone told pedro to roll on the ground there, obviously there's a risk someone might step on it, specially when every player is running towards him with high speed. if u lay on the ground, accidents may happen.

i suppose thats why there are 5 referees in uefa cl. none of them saw anything wrong there.

and yeah u say u've played football for 15 years and u still cant understand its not a women's game, reading what u type here, seems like braking a nail is a 6-month-out injury for u...

no wonder premiere league > la liga
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=22551.msg385135#msg385135 date=1304091111]
btw in football its mandatory to wear shin-guards.

to prevent injures from disgracieds like pepe, that doesnt mean, becouse you got them protected you have to kick on propose, also i dont know wich shin-guards you use there, but in spain the shin-guards just cover the front part mate.

Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=22551.msg385135#msg385135 date=1304091111]
3.noone told pedro to roll on the ground there, obviously there's a risk someone might step on it, specially when every player is running towards him with high speed. if u lay on the ground, accidents may happen.

do you really saw the video?? there is noone to defense on their zone, there is noone comming to that zone even the ball wasnt on that zone, and you want me to believe he did it "accidentaly"? lmao

ok talking to you is like talking to a wall mate, yes it was accident and no that doesnt hurt, wont lose more time arguing with you about football

see you ingame xD :w

That was a shitty game ..That ref needed to get  a red card himself ..

VAMOS REAL MADRIR !
(04-29-2011, 04:54 PM)yeray link Wrote: to prevent injures from disgracieds like pepe, that doesnt mean, becouse you got them protected you have to kick on propose, also i dont know wich shin-guards you use there, but in spain the shin-guards just cover the front part mate.

pepe actually didnt touch diver alves. his "injury" lasted 2 sec on the stretcher.
doesnt matter what country, shin guards always cover the front part (because there's the bone maybe? )

(04-29-2011, 04:54 PM)yeray link Wrote: do you really saw the video?? there is noone to defense on their zone, there is noone comming to that zone even the ball wasnt on that zone, and you want me to believe he did it "accidentaly"? lmao

yes there was noone, thats exactly why marcelo ran towards it. i dont get it what zones are u talkin about but the ball came exactly to pedro, thats why marcelo ran there. yes i believe it was accident. some dont. doesnt change anything
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=22551.msg385147#msg385147 date=1304093496]
pepe actually didnt touch diver alves. his "injury" lasted 2 sec on the stretcher.
doesnt matter what country, shin guards always cover the front part (because there's the bone maybe? )

oh right, stepping the muscle doesnt hurt or cant injury you sorry

Quote:did you heard about a man called newton? he said something like "to each action, there is a reaction = or oposited", that means if alves is going with the inertia (is that the word?) to 1 side, and on 0.5 seconds his leg goes launched to the oposited side, someone had to touch him right?

^^^^^^
your answer to alves dives

didnt see pepe stepping on anyone.

the other part, as its said earlier, good acting skills, maybe he will play in some hollywood movie
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=22551.msg385151#msg385151 date=1304094493]
didnt see pepe stepping on anyone.
do you heard about video edition?? is not the first time they do that from madrid (the city no the team)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9GLU9hNg...ded#at=108

that is not a fake.. real madrid newspaper (as) showed a pic on their web/newspaper, blaming the referee becouse of a clear offside from pedro... well there you can see the edited pic & the real 1

[Image: as_photoshop.jpg]

photoshop much??