Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
why was robben holding back ?
(02-24-2011, 12:23 PM)Daniel link Wrote: why was robben holding back ?

Cause lucio eats legs for breakfast, better not mess with him if you want to go on with your career
looks like Ukraine will have more team in the quarters than Italy...
(02-24-2011, 12:46 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: Cause lucio eats legs for breakfast, better not mess with him if you want to go on with your career

hahahah well said.
wahaha, it's becoming an annual thing now Arsenal choking it at this time of the season, with Barca and Man utd away in the other cups things don't look so rosy now.
West Ham 3 - 1 Liverpool

Liverpool beat West Ham 3-0 at Anfield, and so easily. West Ham didn't even turn up then.

Now we faced them at Upton Park and it's the opposite. We hardly tested them, and Gerrard didn't look too good. And to make it worse, Martin Kelly got an injury. He's one of our best players this season, and he could miss the game against the Mancs at Anfield.

Scott Parker was MOTM for me.

In other news, Ashley Cole shot a fan with an air rifle. It was accidental, and the boy (on work experience in the training ground) wasn't seriously hurt, but he still did it...and he gets let off with it! If I was that kid or his family, I'd want to sue him, even if he did play for my club.

He gets no fine, no nothing.

http://sport.uk.msn.com/football/news/ar...=156274644

That's where I read it (MSN.com), reported by ESPN, but there are other sources.
hi man u
Hi Kolo Toure
cant wait for march 9th, spurs and ac milan, at the lane! should be good..
It's the King's birthday today!

Kenny Dalglish turns 60 today.