Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Zaibatsu Corporation
(02-28-2011, 03:01 PM)KaBooM link Wrote: Yea, very, highly intelligent players :')
You didn't even put [SaW]Tom's name in bold, showing how intelligent you are  :roll:
(02-28-2011, 03:01 PM)KaBooM link Wrote: Yea, very, highly intelligent players :')

You disrespectin', junior?
(02-28-2011, 04:54 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: You disrespectin', junior?

who should respect u anyway? ur a lamer, who should respect Tom? he is rulebreaker, who should respect Swift? he is flamer, who should respect Zai? he is well known rulebreaker (despite he is acting like he doesnt do it) how can u expect someone to respect u at all  :D
Don't go soft on me now, this is GTA, no weak ass shit tolerated.

I have been breaking those pseudo rules made up by the LVP's Mickey Mouse mini-mod-pohleeche for over 2 years now and will keep doing my thing, that's just how I roll. There's no other way.
i bet u tried to play, stickin to the rules, then u saw u dont worth a shit and took the easiest decision - rulebreaking  :)
Noone is rulebreaking here, rulebreakers will be banned eventually. I'm reporting cheaters, /taxi, /world, /q, /tp abusers daily, I know what I'm talking about. The fact you are just a bit bitter cause you getting killed by this corporation by grenades or by a surprise-shot around the corner is well known amongst majority of LVP players, therefore you call me rulebreaker and the members of this corporation lamers, flamers etc.

Just play the game man, and if you see us breaking rules, use report, yelling out "cheater" in main chat will be ignored anyway.
i never yelled, and btw time will show what are you  ;)
Don't worry about time, been playing sa-mp since you were still in your diapers (It's a metaphore, don't start with this "flaming" again, FYI), and on LVP since 2007 I think.  :w
Im afraid changes are going to be made in the Zai Corp. People will lose their place and some will die, I'd also like to welcome a new member.. Meffisto, he's a noob but it's aight. The current roster is now

[MOB]Santino
[NB]Zaibatsu
Meffisto

If you would like to keep your place contact me as Zaibatsu has no say in the matter.

ps. Gf lvp
Nice, Sonny still got his sense of humor. Never heard of your new friend Sonny, if he can proove his loyalty to Zaibatsu Corporation, he has good chances to fit in, keep me in touch.  O+