Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
-removed-
lol wrong topic :+
lol barcelona got owned! arsenal be ballin 8)
Arsenal 2-1 barcelona
Only saw second half but arsenal were top top class , crédits to wilshere and Nasri they simply shit on iniesta and xavi ,van persie goal was brillant  and so was andrei's goal
so glad those cunts lost. hope they fail at camp nou 2
(02-16-2011, 10:45 PM)_Ivan_ link Wrote: so glad those cunts lost. hope they fail at camp nou 2
u mad cause inter isnt 1st and is 5 pts behind ac milan? lolol
It'd be nice if Arsenal win at the Nou Camp. I think if Barça get knocked out, the only teams that could win the Champions League are Man U and Arsenal. Tottenham might put up a good fight, but I don't see them winning it.
If Barcelona really do get knocked out, my bet's on Manchester United. Dimitar Berbatov ;)
(02-15-2011, 11:25 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: Milan 0-1 Spurs - looks like I was right eh?

Gattuso get back under your rock you slimy italian greasball. Outplayed and outfought. Is that the best Italian football has to offer? Please.

There's going to be a raping at the Lane as revenge for your disgusting (typical Italian) tactics which still failed miserably.

*cough*

Please? I gotta admit I loved to see milan get raped, but you have no clue about italian football and its tactics. Italy was pretty shit in this wc for Lippi's fault, but you have no rights to insult a great italian player and world cup champion like Gattuso... Or atleast you can when you will win another world cup (in the next 40 years if possible)
Italian footballers are actually known for their dirty playing. I mean Gattuso would probably beat up someone on the field if the referee wasn't looking. That's how it was on the WC when Italy faced Bulgaria. Lots and lots of fouls, kicking, pulling, pushing(last 2 were done in the illegal way, not the normal pushing and pulling). To sum it all up, Italian footballers are really dirty players.
Gattuso is a clown, yeah must admit it, nevertheless, Milan will win in Tottenham, I'm not Milan's fan, but thats reality. Hope to see ManU gettin whooped properly next week.