Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
I'm surprised you have the balls to show up azerty considering your team are the first in premier league history to throw away a four goal lead...
(02-13-2011, 06:57 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: When does a contract mean anything nowadays,

Well it doesn't mean much when player power is taking over, but when they say they honour it and that they won't leave, and then show that they lied, that's when it can upset people.

It's true that a lot of Liverpool fans overreact to it, and too many fans throw around the ''Judas'' term too much, and call him a Judas when that's going too far, which annoys me and many other Liverpool fans who get sick of it. They're the type of people who base their opinions on what the papers tell them.

(02-13-2011, 06:58 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: I'm surprised you have the balls to show up azerty considering your team are the first in premier league history to throw away a four goal lead...

I'm surprised Diaby had the balls to do what he did to Barton. You don't shove Joey Barton to the ground, he'll rip your head off.

And I loved it when Barton and Nolan was fighting the keeper for the ball after one of Newcastle's goals, I think it was the first penalty. The keeper wouldn't give it, so Nolan shoves him to the ground and gets it.
I think maybe that was in Diaby's head, you would expect Barton to react to that provication usually but I guess there is some little piece of good in him after all. Or maybe he just didn't have a cigar to hand...
(02-13-2011, 07:34 PM)Munch link Wrote: I'm surprised Diaby had the balls to do what he did to Barton. You don't shove Joey Barton to the ground, he'll rip your head off.

And I loved it when Barton and Nolan was fighting the keeper for the ball after one of Newcastle's goals, I think it was the first penalty. The keeper wouldn't give it, so Nolan shoves him to the ground and gets it.
the last penalty was just like  _O- _O- , where on earth do you give a penalty for that ? Nowere and that ref has been shit the whole game , his assistant i got no words to describe him seriously . Yeah ok we dropped points but we're still 6points above you and have a 20+ goal difference compared to your team. When you will be above arsenal you can laugh at me okay :p
Or maybe I'll just laugh when barca annihalate you at the nou camp on the same night we make the Cl q-f's.
Today is the 15th anniversary of Sir Bob Paisley's death. :(

It's also Kevin Keegan's 60th birthday.
(02-14-2011, 07:21 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: Or maybe I'll just laugh when barca annihalate you at the nou camp on the same night we make the Cl q-f's.
8)
Milan 0-1 Spurs - looks like I was right eh?

Gattuso get back under your rock you slimy italian greasball. Outplayed and outfought. Is that the best Italian football has to offer? Please.

There's going to be a raping at the Lane as revenge for your disgusting (typical Italian) tactics which still failed miserably.
Well Milan can say goodbye to champs. league, Spurs are too strong specially when playing at home. Besides Milan will miss Gattuso too.  :w

btw:

Hajduk Split celebrated 100 years in the most spectacular way ever seen said by CNN.

Torcida (hajduk fans) fired about 10000 fireworks in 00:00 this Saturday.
Celebration was awesome, and I'm so glad I was part of it.
One of the best experiences of my life definitely! I will never forget it.

Here is video:

Torcida Split presente : PAKAO NAD SPLITOM ! ( Hajduk Split 100 godina )

and from stadium the day after:

Torcida Split:: Hajduk - Slavija ( Rođendan Hajduka , 100 god ) - part 1

valencia 1 - 1 schalke 04 

valencia played better than schalke, but raul solved the problem..