Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Make ur thots about LVP crew people.
(02-09-2011, 10:39 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: Your English makes me laugh audibly.
When you have nothing to say you just complain no everything...
Im not American and i dont live in U.S.A and i give a fuck on my English.
Try to speak 3-5languages and then complain to everything.
I bet those "3-5" languages (you should probably know how many languages you speak) are just as terrible as your English. :D
(02-09-2011, 10:47 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: I bet those "3-5" languages (you should probably know how many languages you speak) are just as terrible as your English. :D
Lol tef you just proved you are idiot.
I Live in Latvia and i know 3 Languages:
Latvian
Russian
English
And a bit Ukrainian.
Allso thinking in few years to learn Polish.
Only thing you can do is to use google translate and be like - I know more languages than you.
Yeah, ofcourse there are people that knows 7 and more languages.
And making fun of people that dont realy know your mother language makes no good of you.
Same if i talk with you on Russian or Latvian you will just translate what ive sayd and repply.
(02-09-2011, 10:53 PM)Xover link Wrote: Lol tef you just proved you are idiot.
I Live in Latvia and i know 3 Languages:
Latvian
Russian
English
And a bit Ukrainian.
Allso thinking in few years to learn Polish.
Only thing you can do is to use google translate and be like - I know more languages than you.
Yeah, ofcourse there are people that knows 7 and more languages.
And making fun of people that dont realy know your mother language makes no good of you.
Same if i talk with you on Russian or Latvian you will just translate what ive sayd and repply.
I didn't understand shit in this post even though I tried re-reading it like 10 times. I think you're in lack of English skills.
(02-09-2011, 10:55 PM)Mark link Wrote: I didn't understand shit in this post even though I tried re-reading it like 10 times. I think you're in lack of English skills.
Я не говорил что я на 100% знаю Английский язык и что ты имеешь против меня?
Es neesmu teicis ka es 100% zinu Angļu valodu un kas tev ir pret manim?
I havent sayd that i know 100% English, and what you have against me?
Я не говорив що я 100% знаю англійську мову, і що ти маєш проти мене?

Select...
(02-09-2011, 11:01 PM)Xover link Wrote: Я не говорил что я на 100% знаю Английский язык и что ты имеешь против меня?
Es neesmu teicis ka es 100% zinu Angļu valodu un kas tev ir pret manim?
I havent sayd that i know 100% English, and what you have against me?
Я не говорив що я 100% знаю англійську мову, і що ти маєш проти мене?

Select...
Да ты и по-русски говорить не умеешь.

The point of my post was that you don't even have basic knowledge of grammar in English, yet, you're trying to overrule someone who is much older than you, more mature and who actually knows what he's stating when it comes down to discussion.
(02-09-2011, 11:05 PM)Mark link Wrote: Да ты и по-русски говорить не умеешь.
Ты мудак я Русский и как я могу не уметь по русски говорить? И то что он в начале сказал частично правда но если подумать... Вот мне человек лично написал сообщение я его должен игнорировать? Хотя соглашусь писал не по теме... Но его выпендрёж меня вымораживает...
Как чурки блин... Сами кроме Анлийского нихрена не знают, а пытаются из себя выстроить больно умного человека...
Так блин и я могу тут постить разное на русском а потом сами переводите меня не ебёт.
Hey.

How about you all shut the fuck up since nobody gives a fuck about your fucking drama and/or whining? Besides all crew except for Dick sucks.
(02-09-2011, 11:12 PM)LobbyZ link Wrote: Hey.

How about you all shut the fuck up since nobody gives a fuck about your fucking drama and/or whining? Besides all crew except for Dick sucks.
Couse im pissed off to see him bitching when he has nothing to say even if i was posting off topic and ofcourse i was wrong in that but, if i start thinking by his logic i must make new topic  and post Re: [Nick]  and post my answer, Thats right TEF?

Ohh ofcourse, you went sleep. Bye, TEF.
(02-09-2011, 11:15 PM)Xover link Wrote: Couse im pissed off to see him bitching when he has nothing to say even if i was posting off topic and ofcourse i was wrong in that but, if i start thinking by his logic i must make new topic  and post Re: [Nick]  and post my answer, Thats right TEF?

Ohh ofcourse, you went sleep. Bye, TEF.

Jesus christ, if you're pissed at him then you should fucking get out. Everyone has a right to say anything about anything they'd like. TEF has no logic, TEF isnt even a man. TEF is just TEF. Now please kindly fuck off and do us a great service! please?