Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(02-05-2011, 06:48 PM)Chrome Kid 786 link Wrote: Radio mate hmmm well all you sports fans can watch live sports with one click for free if your into sports then you can watch football (Premiership, Champions League, International, Italian, Portugese, French, Spanish etc), Other sports (Boxing, F1, WWE, Rally, Basketball, Cricket, Baseball etc on this website atdhenet.tv

I'm well aware of watching sports online, I've done it lots of times. However, I wasn't doing anything besides lying in bed (lazy day) so I listened to it on my mobile phone's radio.
Barton twat dived again
Looks like I'll be watching the Chelsea game from the pub today. First away game I've missed this season :X

Made up them UTD farts got beat
lol azerty u dont no seriosly what da fuck ur chattin do u ??  how can u say liverpool is an awful team wen arsenal cant even come close to liverpool record :/ we had 1 an half bad season but now were gettin back to how we was .. we dont care bout torres leavin munch is just sayin facts about what torres said ... he said he wudnt leave liverpool unless liverpool wanted to sell him but fuck torres u will never get wha liverpool got out of him at chelsea :) wha did he do against liverpool hahaha
beat chelsea, draw wigan -.-
(02-13-2011, 09:36 AM)XiZ link Wrote: beat chelsea, draw wigan -.-

We've had that problem for years. We can do well against big clubs but struggle against the small clubs.

And consequently, we usually do well in the Champions League when we're in it, but struggle in the Carling Cup. We beat Real Madrid 4-0 (5-0 AGG) but lost to Northampton.
Lol at you lot calling Torres a traitor, you got 50 mill and two outstanding seasons out of him, He never claimed to love Liverpool and he hasn't moved to one of your direct rivals considering you haven't been remotley near title contenders this or last season.

It's in now way comparable to a true Judas like Sol Campbell.
(02-13-2011, 06:01 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: It's in now way comparable to a true Judas like Sol Campbell.
you angry because Sol Campbell moved to a better team  :D
(02-13-2011, 06:01 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: Lol at you lot calling Torres a traitor, you got 50 mill and two outstanding seasons out of him, He never claimed to love Liverpool and he hasn't moved to one of your direct rivals considering you haven't been remotley near title contenders this or last season.

It's in now way comparable to a true Judas like Sol Campbell.

I never called Torres a traitor, just explained why people are upset with him leaving. We're not upset with him leaving, but the fact that he just signed a contract and said he honours his contracts, only to hand in a request right before the transfer deadline to go to a rival, leaving us little time to get a good offer for him.

And don't give me that "haven't been title contenders this or last season" shit, neither have you, and it's got nothing to do with what we're talking about. I don't know why you always have to bring something like that up whenever you speak about Liverpool.
This is nothing to do with Tottenham or my obvious dislike of Liverpool, morseso the over reaction of the majority of your fans. When does a contract mean anything nowadays, if anything that contract has got you even more money for Torres as that's all transfer fees are - compensation for contracts in relation to the perceived value of the player.

When I said you lot I didn't mean you but a large amount of Liverpool fans I've had to endure bleating on about it.