Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Electronic/Trance/Dance/House/Techno freaks
Chilly mood today
Lukas Greenberg - The Flash (Original Mix)
(01-21-2011, 06:45 PM)Maka link Wrote:Loic.D & Vek - Fuzion 4 (Original Mix)
This, sir is some awesome js!
Stimming - Change EP [Diynamic Music]

Trikot - Drogenabhängig
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=24249.msg370832#msg370832 date=1295828250]
This, sir is some awesome js!

Yes yes!

loic d - this is my hard generation

This is my hard generation. Tekstyle, son.
http://www.inthemix.com.au/news/intl/490...use_Trouse

Haha, thank you Tiësto, thank you for giving dance music an even worse name out there.
(01-25-2011, 07:29 AM)Maka link Wrote:Haha, thank you Tiësto, thank you for giving dance music an even worse name out there.
:')

Blue Monday by New Order

Now that's a classic.
Yeah, Blue Monday was a big tune over here in the 80s. But c'mon, what is it with these fucking egotistical producers lately always claiming they invented some new kind of style? It's just complete garbage and whether they realise it or not, makes them look like assholes. That shows how some only care about the money that comes with it. And seriously, 'trouse'? It sounds like something a baby would give as name to something. Not to mention he calls it a "mix between trance and house". Look fifteen years back. We've been having that style of dance music all along: It's called progressive house. Though a quick look between some of those 'trouser' tracks, we can state two things: Progressive house combines the great elements of house music and trance together. The other piss poor genre combines the worst.

At least there's now another artist joining the likes of Guetta. I just wonder how long it will take this one to realise what he produces is actually pop music.
Dj Paul Elstak - Rainbow In The Sky

TIME TO RAVE!
CJ Stone - Shining Star (Martin Roth NuStyle Remix)

Maka, remember?!
Tiesto vs. Marcel Woods - Bright New Feeling (@PajosMashup)