Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Need to lame kill someone?
(01-12-2011, 05:46 PM)Richard link Wrote:Right, so you get people to pay you so you can "accidentally" shipkill. I see.

I might just start accidentally jailing or so! Nothing I can do about it, I'm afraid.
That's called power abuse, however. HoogerBooger doesn't power abuse, he uses methods which anyone can use.
My accidental jailing will fall with his accidental shipkilling, or attempts to do so. So that's not abuse. :)
But you use commands and he doesn't! Perhaps you should perform your revenge without commands as well......
That's because the punishment given is the one that is set for it. That happens to be a command. I could minigun the shit out of him but that sounds more like abuse than jailtime!
(01-12-2011, 05:46 PM)Richard link Wrote:Right, so you get people to pay you so you can "accidentally" shipkill. I see.

It's not as black and white as it seems brah.

(01-12-2011, 05:46 PM)Richard link Wrote:I might just start accidentally jailing or so! Nothing I can do about it, I'm afraid.

About that yes, the jail system needs a serious update man. Jay if you are reading this then please get your dev team working on it ASAP! You cannot jail anyone until proven guilty, there needs to be a court hearing first.

(01-12-2011, 05:46 PM)Richard link Wrote:Oh btw, I have a question.. when is that shit about me going to be published? I can hardly wait!

[5iN]Leaks will start in the near future man. First leaks will include detailed reports how you, Cyrix404 and PurpleFlower18 have received a notable amount of LVP's donations and used it for your own personal expenses.

(01-12-2011, 07:23 PM)Richard link Wrote:That's because the punishment given is the one that is set for it. That happens to be a command. I could minigun the shit out of him but that sounds more like abuse than jailtime!

Minigun sounds better, besides I can escape from a minigun attack with ease.
(01-12-2011, 08:21 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:[5iN]Leaks will start in the near future man. First leaks will include detailed reports how you, Cyrix404 and PurpleFlower18 have received a notable amount of LVP's donations and used it for your own personal expenses.

I'll be patiently waiting then! Also, you should go bigger, take more management in that list!

(01-12-2011, 08:21 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:Minigun sounds better, besides I can escape from a minigun attack with ease.

We'll see how that works out soon!
About that, Richard, I still need 15 euros to pay my phone bills, I assume you'll have that sent to my bank account by tomorrow?
that's stupid, it just is
  • (01-12-2011, 08:21 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:[5iN]Leaks will start in the near future man. First leaks will include detailed reports how you, Cyrix404 and PurpleFlower18 have received a notable amount of LVP's donations and used it for your own personal expenses.

• Oh, so a whole leak full of bullshit off the top of your head? I need a good lal!
    • I also get a share in the donation money!
    • I like the fact that you mentioned who will be running such a thing... so if it actually does (99.9% chance it won't) actually go up, they know who first to cockslap.

I bow to your ideas, they keep me entertained.  _O_
(01-13-2011, 12:59 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote:
  • I also get a share in the donation money!

Are you fucking serious? YOU get money too for this? YOU??? Of all the people. Jesus Christ.[/list]