Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

CLASSIC HIP-HOP/UNDERGROUND/GRIME - NO REGGAE OR WEAK SHEEP SHIT
(11-28-2010, 11:29 PM)Weezy link Wrote: check out my sig ;D
he was being sarcastic you dumbass
(11-28-2010, 11:45 PM)HaZe link Wrote: he was being sarcastic you dumbass
i know, thats y i quoted it?
(11-28-2010, 11:49 PM)Weezy link Wrote: i know, thats y i quoted it?
that's really fucking stupid, lol.
(11-28-2010, 11:45 PM)KushReliC link Wrote: negative, for the fact i know real hip-hop and you said

is enough to kno that u don't kno hip-hop :/

I never said he was great or anything, I said compared to MODERN (mainstream) artists, he isn't as bad. In his earlier days he wasn't as bad as the likes of Lil Wayne. A couple years ago when his ego started to grow he lost it and became a sell-out and became like Lil Wayne, but before that he was never great but not Lil-Wayne awful.

And if you think I know nothing about hip-hop because I said that, that means HaZe knows nothing about hip-hop because he too doesn't think Kanye is (or was always) as bad as you make him out to be.
(11-28-2010, 11:51 PM)HaZe link Wrote: that's really fucking stupid, lol.
jeez dont hate already

Necro - Bury You With Satan
(11-28-2010, 11:51 PM)Munch link Wrote: I never said he was great or anything, I said compared to MODERN (mainstream) artists, he isn't as bad. In his earlier days he wasn't as bad as the likes of Lil Wayne. A couple years ago when his ego started to grow he lost it and became a sell-out and became like Lil Wayne, but before that he was never great but not Lil-Wayne awful.

And if you think I know nothing about hip-hop because I said that, that means HaZe knows nothing about hip-hop because he too doesn't think Kanye is (or was always) as bad as you make him out to be.
people just give Kanye West shit for being popular. If you go back to his first few albums he's solid.
plz find one song that kanye released that isnt mainstream
Sabac Red - Positive and Negative
real shit sons
(11-29-2010, 12:04 AM)KushReliC link Wrote: plz find one song that kanye released that isnt mainstream
it doesn't matter. Wu-Tang Clan were mainstream in the 90's... do they suck?
(11-29-2010, 12:10 AM)HaZe link Wrote: it doesn't matter. Wu-Tang Clan were mainstream in the 90's... do they suck?

you cant play that card dogg .. you kno fine well 90's was golden age .. kanye is 2000+ and we all kno 2000+ is the downfall of hip-hop