Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

iou's DM School
(11-26-2010, 10:45 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: .....................stfu clueless idiot

Why the hell ar u ragin for again?  :N
"4 sawnoff shots at one time"
Never did anything else, please stop posting since you clearly don't even know what 2shooting with uzi's means.
(11-26-2010, 10:48 PM)LasTRace link Wrote: Why the hell ar u ragin again?  :N
.................................... ....... .......... ..................... god damn.............................idiot
(11-26-2010, 10:50 PM)iou link Wrote: "4 sawnoff shots at one time"
Never did anything else, please stop posting since you clearly don't even know what 2shooting with uzi's means.
forgot how to 4shot after training sharkattacks and pussydogdes allday? try learning the basics before talking
Once and for all.

2shot bug occurs as soon as you switch after shooting 2 shots of SAWNOFF.
4shot bug occurs when you aim past a particular moment after shooting 4shots of SAWNOFF.

2shot UZI = Aim | 2 shots of UZI | drop aim (or press sprint) | aim | 2 shots of UZI

I'm basically still doing the 4shot bug and I'm still shooting 4 shots of SAWNOFF.
So please, what basics were you talking about? _O-

Seriously cobra, you're really loosing this one.. Just leave it already mate :roll:
(11-26-2010, 11:01 PM)iou link Wrote: Once and for all.

2shot bug occurs as soon as you switch after shooting 2 shots of SAWNOFF.
4shot bug occurs when you aim past a particular moment after shooting 4shots of SAWNOFF.

2shot UZI = Aim | 2 shots of UZI | drop aim (or press sprint) | aim | 2 shots of UZI

I'm basically still doing the 4shot bug and I'm still shooting 4 shots of SAWNOFF.
So please, what basics were you talking about? _O-

Seriously cobra, you're really loosing this one.. Just leave it already mate :roll:
once for all my point which u seem to miss allday is that even if u follow this (which u prolly wont when u get mad when losing against me for example and switch faster) others wont cuz ye others sucks ass and this is just another way for ppl to justify their unlegit play, that will say doing almost 2shot, as close as u can get to it with almost no uzi shots in between.

ps. im not ur mate faggot
Im not trying to be more right than anyone or anything here, just making the vid to experiment and to understand more

Ill upload the vid soon
Quote:almost no uzi shots in between.

Point is still invalid since shots are not what causes the 4shot bug.

@Grim:
I have nothing against you doing that mate, just mind that shots are not what causes the 4shot bug, it occurs when aiming past one particular moment, and 2shot uzi seems to nail that moment really well since some people say it's faster. Therefor it's possible to get the same speed without it if you nail it right.
(sorry I'm so repetitive)

Also, I apologise for the failure of Day 4, I suppose I need a few more mute commands which doesn't freeze everyone as well. It's an effective command though :P
iou pls can teach me taildodge sharkattacks? maybe some dolphinslashes as well?
Dolphinattack is my move XD
Go learn sneakybadgerattack
test1243.wmv

Pay attention to the timers
Seems like 2shot uzi sawn thing is at the same speed as normal 4shot, about 3seconds both.

But I dont get the last part of the video, where u said that the sawns reloads regardless of tec shots
Just watch it

<+:)